[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

Sorry, after downloading and installing version 4.8.22, latest version, still same bad colours. I also rebooted. Anything else I could try? Somewhere to do a clear data or so?

Sorry, after downloading and installing version 4.8.22, latest version, still same bad colours. I also rebooted. Anything else I could try? Somewhere to do a clear data or so?
I have 4.8.20 and no problems so...
Also I fixed GPU overclock now you can choose between 400 MHz and 450 MHz.

You can see the device names in logcat when you switch devices(like starting a call, record, playing music, etc)

Reactions: X4nfire
I need few people to execute this in terminal and tell me what numbers you got.

"cat /sys/devices/system/soc/soc0/pmic_die_revision"

Numbers should range between 0-6,higher number is,better CPU you have ;) at least I think so feedback would be good.

Last edited:
Same here, my value is 4

you can see without using terminal, justo going with a file explorer to the file :p

p.d: mi2sc (32gb)

Last edited:
Same here, 4 Mi2s, its fast Cpu bin? I had fastest in nexus 4. With MiCore my max undervolt settings was -100.

Last edited:
ah. I thought the previous linaro overclock gpu was for cm11 this version...ok!
For undervolt? i'm very interested about this opportunity

Reactions: paulrlz
i just installed linaro ROM and the overclock, anddd tried antutu, the graphics was too slow and the benchmar was 18k

and the google playstore have the graphics issues (mi2sc 32g)

New kernel is coming with voltage control and updated cm in 2 h.

For voltage and gpu control TricksterMod is used also for some reason undervolted cpu to 1100 from 1200 and Linpack score increased for avarage 30-40? EDIT: Just placebo.

Also since many users have problem with playstore im going to upload working version.

Last edited: