[ROM]Xiaomi Hongmi(Red Rice) - REDMI Unique (MIUI5,Stable 16, 3G on both cards)

Sonic after OTA install infos ays MIUI VERSION v5_2.0.4
Second every moment i got in the left corner the icon from OTa updater that there is a new version available.
If i press it i see from 5_2.0.1 to 5.2.0.2 if i push download then adraline script and the error there was an eerro with the downloaded script then i press new
got the 2.0.5 push download changelog and again the download error

Flash manually Ota from Twrp

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk
tried that but that did not work eather, now i can't get OTA at work at all.
Have got it downloaded ,did change SD card to internal memory , but after flash it is still 2.0.4.Flasing it with twrp give error unnder Emmc and sd card
Errror flashig zip /emmc/downloaded_rom/.........
updating partition details
Failed in red

Last edited:
tried that but that did not work eather, now i can't get OTA at work at all.
Have got it downloaded ,did change SD card to internal memory , but after flash it is still 2.0.4.Flasing it with twrp give error unnder Emmc and sd card
Errror flashig zip /emmc/downloaded_rom/.........
updating partition details
Failed in red

The OTA file.should be in /storage/sdcard1/OTA-updater, not downloaded_rom. Mine flashed ok using twrp.

sdcard/ota-updater/download/redmi-unique_v5_2.0.5
flashing with the ota updater don't work
and with twrp also not
Will delete al the ota and try again but still 2.0.4.
Delete all things of OTA download the file again it goes to twrp and now after two day's it is at last 2.0.5

Last edited:
Same as mine sonic, need more work on translation and cleaning chineese app. Keep the good work, kinda love your rom performance

My only big problem with this rom at the moment is that the calendar don't seem to sync. No appointments show....

well, propably a cache problem. deleted the account and reconfigured it -> Solved!

I had this problem often with my old phone. Solved every time by deleting data from calendar storage.

Don't like the Calendar Agenda app , i use the acalender app
Also not use the contact and the dialer , i use contact+
For browser the chrome although the miui browser seem to be good enough but the fact is little to change
And the email is Gmail.
For the build in radio i changed to the Xperia it looks nicer and can be used with a swipe movement.
For the rest it seems to be a stable rom, although there is still a lot of work to be done.
But Sonic your on the right track and if we can manage to describe the things proper then you could be able to solve them.
On thing what i think must be possible is to unlock the lockscreen in the MI version it can be done
【Software】
DashClock is a replacement lock screen clock widget for Android 4.2+ phones and tablets. It also exposes additional status items called extensions. The widget comes bundled with extensions that give you instant access to:
• Your current local weather
• Missed calls and unread text messages
• Your next calendar appointment
• Unread Gmail inbox or priority inbox conversations
• Your next scheduled alarm
To add the widget to your Android 4.2 device's lock screen, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the "+" icon. Then, select "DashClock" to customize and add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.

I do not know if this problem is related to the ota, but can't use the cleanup feature. When I push it it goes out of the program

Verstuurd vanaf mijn 2013023 met Tapatalk

I think problem with translation. Next version based on multi Stable 15. Curently testing on my phone

Odoslané z 2013023 pomocou Tapatalku

Thanks in advance. Hope you find time to look into the lockscreen so we can use that

Отправить от моего Голландского Редми

I tested your Rom and I really like the speed and smoothness of it.
But I got a problem with my Sd card. I use the vold.fstab from the other thread but it only makes problems.
If I switch the vold.fstab my backups weren't recognized.
If I use your method of switching the memory it only worked, when the sd card stayed the sd card, but then I got about 16 mb internal memory (because of repartitioning)
And either way my music and photos weren't recognized, even after a rescan with external programms.
And I used a clean install, with formating everything (except the sdcard^^)
Did you encouter that problem aswell, or what did you use for the low space memory problem?
Also the german translation wasn't that complete and I noticed some graphic bugs (like in the browser settings).
But the performance is really awesome^^
I think I just wait till you release the new version, maybe that one will work better for me^^

Wait. New version based on Stable 15 is under testing. I make TD version. You can test it

I can hardly wait till the new Unique sees the daylight.
The old one has some strange behavior will pop out browser back to home screen phone , and in security . the option clean up does do the same

Got crazy from the OTA every moment i got a message/notification new rom which is not so

Hi...
I just installed this ROM and it seems quit good.
But, I can't seem to get GPS working. The toggle doesn't get ON!
What am I doing wrong?

What can we expect in the next version of the Unique rom

Отправить от моего Голландского Редми

As i earlier wrote several times a day the ota notifies me of a new upgrade ,
See attached picture , i hope that this could be fixed in the next version of the rom

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-15-12-26-22.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-15-12-26-22.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 311
Is there any change that a rom for the Hongmi/Redmi couldt be build on Kitkat 4.4.
Think that the 4.4 has enough advantages above the 4.2

Hello Sonic
I try your Rom 2.04 but it didnt work. I cant unlock my SIM. There are a Loop and the phone make a reboot.
Now i install unique 3 .01 from miui.cz
It works fine.

Can you add 3G for Booth SIM.

Thanks

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk