HyperOS 1.0 24.1.15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're putting it here unnecessarily. For the Greek language, xiaomi.eu does not have a translator, Global translation is used.
In my language (Czech), the translator did it right.
Screenshot_2024-01-23-12-59-05-697_lockscreen.jpg

Reactions: KGVER
You're putting it here unnecessarily. For the Greek language, xiaomi.eu does not have a translator, Global translation is used. It can be fixed by Xiaomi in Global Translation.
In my language (Czech), the translator did it right.
View attachment 50973
Sir, It was always a problem since miui 12 with or without global and / or EEA rom, i do know exactly what im saying. We had (Greeks) same problems before again with greek language even though global versions of greek was completely translated. Because i know that someone will say global rom is not released for xm14pro.

Anyway believe me the Greek translation is NOT from EEA roms, never was thats why many greek words was - are - will be always in English. 200% sure for what im saying. I have many Xiaomi phones with global roms , from all my friends users of Xiaomi , I am the only one fanatic with EU and i will always be fanatic of Xiaomi.EU roms thats why im using them .
My friends on the other hand you know...they prefer not to mess up with phone etc etc..

Thats a secondary problem , main problem of course minor problem - is that we are in Europe.. and in Europe we have 23/01/2024 format ..

Last edited:
Reactions: stivakos and Iain_B
If you go into Settings / Battery, and tap on the graph line where the battery goes down fastest, you can see underneath what is consuming the greatest power. You should then be able to make the necessary adjustments to minimise power consumption.
I always have Battery saver on, but make my own adjustments.
Hi! Do you mean, that you adjust the parameters of "Battery saver" mode? I also have very good battery life on my Fuxi, but if I could run "Battery Save" for additional juice but not in its full scope, but e.g. remaining fingerprint icon active etc. it would be perfect.
If this is the case, how do you make the adjustments?

Mention only in hope someone to notice it:

Correct display date format at lock screen and wrong display format at AOD display. Screen below:
In english the AOD is the "correct" format. Seems that AOD has not been translated yet.

(I use greek format, but I don't use AOD hehe)

Edit: just for curiosity I enabled AOD and in spanish it's translated and format ok for here (23/1)

Edit: just for curiosity I enabled AOD and in spanish it's translated and format ok for here (23/1)
Because xiaomi.eu has a Spanish translation person. For which languages xiaomi.eu uses its own translations, see the first post of this thread.

Reactions: fededb
Hi! Do you mean, that you adjust the parameters of "Battery saver" mode? I also have very good battery life on my Fuxi, but if I could run "Battery Save" for additional juice but not in its full scope, but e.g. remaining fingerprint icon active etc. it would be perfect.
If this is the case, how do you make the adjustments?
This is the last two days' usage. I gave a few minutes boost this afternoon because I didn't want to run out!
Screenshot_2024-01-23-20-01-01-625_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
These are the various settings that I have under Battery saver mode:
Screenshot_2024-01-23-20-02-04-539_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpgScreenshot_2024-01-23-20-03-48-565_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpgScreenshot_2024-01-23-20-05-52-103_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg

I also have only 9 apps with Background autostart; and few apps have customised settings. So the settings that I have are not very complicated.
The fingerprint circle is also active/available all the time.

Reactions: KGVER and ibbbo
This is the last two days' usage. I gave a few minutes boost this afternoon because I didn't want to run out!

These are the various settings that I have under Battery saver mode:

I also have only 9 apps with Background autostart; and few apps have customised settings. So the settings that I have are not very complicated.
The fingerprint circle is also active/available all the time.

Thank you very much for the provided information and hints! Very helpful ☺️

Installed on Xiaomi 13 ultra Ishtar but after 3-4 hours not using or whole night my phone won't wake up, only way to start is to reboot. Anyone experience such issue. Any ideas how to fix this ?

Hello together,
is it possible to go back to 14 Stable Rom, because I am annoyed by all these bugs.

Earlier I have said that I could not find the 5G settings. I can only find the two 5G battery settings below. I cannot find how to turn off the 5G battery saver. Any suggestions where I can find the 5G settings, turn off the 5G battery saver (which is greyed out), or where to turn back on 5G?
IMG_20240123_230553.jpgIMG_20240123_230648.jpg

Xiaomi 13 Pro (NVWA) dirty flash succeeded.

It works fine and no significant bugs (All bugs are known bugs: Notes can't sync + gallery crash). GPay can work with the latest patch installed.

Reactions: KGVER and gotty
What is catlog?!

Or do you mean ligcat? Call (if you have root):
adb shell su -c logcat --help
or try without root'
adb shell logcat --help
(two minus signs) and study

Google for logcat help and examples

Instead of command line interface (CLI) through ADB or in Terminal emulator: app:
su -c logcat --help
(always two minus signs before help)

search and install some logcat GUI app from Playstore (you will need root to use the app)
OK,thank you! I have got this.

Hello together,
is it possible to go back to 14 Stable Rom, because I am annoyed by all these bugs.
MIUI14 and HyperOS both have the Gwallet condition.

If you are prepared to go back, it will be a data reset. Try what stoped gallery crashes for the 13Pro of mine.
Twrp wipe then format install from usb drive.

Last edited:
Earlier I have said that I could not find the 5G settings. I can only find the two 5G battery settings below. I cannot find how to turn off the 5G battery saver. Any suggestions where I can find the 5G settings, turn off the 5G battery saver (which is greyed out), or where to turn back on 5G?
View attachment 50988View attachment 50989
Go into network settings. In your Sim card settings select 5g as your preferred network

Today's morning woke up like this...first page of my launcher shows both of "current time" instead of only showing my widget's time and below the widget all the sudden appears the word "clock" and it definitely cannot move, lets say yesterday's evening was everything ok - you know like always , what app do i have to clear data ? or any suggestions? THANKS.

Attachments

• IMG_20240124_102724-min.png
    IMG_20240124_102724-min.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
Today's morning woke up like this...first page of my launcher shows both of "current time" instead of only showing my widget's time and below the widget all the sudden appears the word "clock" and it definitely cannot move, lets say yesterday's evening was everything ok - you know like always , what app do i have to clear data ? or any suggestions? THANKS.
Remove the widget and add a widget from the "android widgets" menu. Not from the App Vault.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-24-10-48-39-329_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-24-10-48-39-329_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Love
Remove the widget and add a widget from the "android widgets" menu. Not from the App Vault.
Thanks you sir for answering so fast , just a lil bit more help of guiding for me that specific menu? Never really using widgets as a person , but only that one with time and weather :):p

EDIT: finally found and YES its been fixed. Thanks @gogocar62

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.