Little Problem With Battery Life

tasmya

Members
May 29, 2017
Hello,

sorry if this is the wrong section, since is the first time I write here. I'm an advanced Android user, and I bought in the start of 2017 this phone, using it with Xiaomi.eu weekly rom until now!
Since last update, even if I reverted it, the battery life got really REALLY horrible. I started analysing why today, since phone was also really hot while calling, and found out the reason are a lot of wakelock, I've just no idea if they appeared during this release, or they were here before already, but I just have in 14 hours 14k wakelocks from Google Play services, and then 1:10 hours of PowerManagerService Wakelocks for a total of 4.3k.
Should I just format the phone or is there any softer solution?

Hi, I used the ROM from xiaomi.eu just for test when I buy my phone some months ago. Now I have rom from miui.it
No issue, no force close, no wakelock.
Now, in some a installation of a single app destroy the stability of system and its like a domino.
I suggest u a backup (online or on phone and, after copy on pc) and procede with a full wipe from recovery.
This is the only way to be sure because, after u reinstall all app u know if is a physic problem (like battery) or one app or apps problem.

Sorry for my English hope u understand what I want mean.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi thanks a lot for your reply, I was reading the replies to alst 2 releases, and it seems a common problem. But considering what you told me, I may consider switching rom as you told me. For now I reverted to the 7.5.11, I'll see if is better as they say

In some rarely cade, update isn't Synonym for improvement!! But, like u I fall in the same mistake.
Don't forget, tu use ROM from miui.it u need the twrp recovery.
Follow the guide, if u need help no problem.
But if u dint want change rom, apply a deep wipe and install again the rom, in some case u fix the problem.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

I found this topic and this sugestion a randomic and decid try the miui.it, i think them is a Little more smooth them miui.eu or en, lets see the battery, TKS and i from brazil using a italian rom LOL

Enviado de meu MI 5 usando Tapatalk