Grid Size In Miui 8.5 Global Stable

gennarino86

Members
Jul 10, 2017
Hi,

I have a redmi note 4x with miui 8.5 global stable. How can I modify grid size? Last week I had a mi4c (I sold it a few days ago) with miui 8.5 stable (xiaomi.eu) and I could change grid size. Why I can't do this now on note 4x? It depends on rom (global stable vs xiaomi.eu stable)?

Thank you

Hi,

I have a redmi note 4x with miui 8.5 global stable. How can I modify grid size? Last week I had a mi4c (I sold it a few days ago) with miui 8.5 stable (xiaomi.eu) and I could change grid size. Why I can't do this now on note 4x? It depends on rom (global stable vs xiaomi.eu stable)?

Thank you
You need to install Xiaomi.eu rom.

I installed a theme with grid settings, but in last xiaomi.eu ROM it was possible to change grid by settings and not only with particular theme. I want to know if the difference is xiaomi.eu ROM vs Global stable ROM

Thank you, I'm so sorry for the stupid question, but I went from a mi 4c with a xiaomi.eu ROM and now I got a redmi note 4X with an official global stable ROM, so I didn't know that some features were only on xiaomi.eu ROM.
Thank you all