Rom Not Very Good

Barthélemy

Members
Mar 8, 2017
hello, I'm sorry to see that the xiaomi.eu Rom and less and less good since about two update. The rom is less and less French, Facebook and messenger are limited English French and still when messenger is working properly. I really am sorry to write this because for almost a year I use xiaomi.eu on my
note 2 and now mi mix 2, I see the same problems on both smartphones. I do not know if other people meet the same thing but I wanted to report it. In any case continue like this because the community xiaomi.eu does a great job. thank you

hello, I'm sorry to see that the xiaomi.eu Rom and less and less good since about two update. The rom is less and less French, Facebook and messenger are limited English French and still when messenger is working properly. I really am sorry to write this because for almost a year I use xiaomi.eu on my
note 2 and now mi mix 2, I see the same problems on both smartphones. I do not know if other people meet the same thing but I wanted to report it. In any case continue like this because the community xiaomi.eu does a great job. thank you
Idem avec mon Mi5X.