Can We Expect Mix 2s Ai Features?

Eli k

Members
Dec 27, 2017
Hi guys, with the latest announcements, can we expect some kind of AI implantation on our mix 2 devices or ported variances?

A bit late but ... the new 8.4.4 build has an option under battery called "AI preload" - Use ML model to predict apps you will use and load resources in advance, obviously improve the app launching performance. (description)

I think we could have something more than that, since Google released part of the code that makes possible the portrait mode in the Pixel 2 and we must also bear in mind that Qualcomm presented its artificial intelligence engine a few weeks ago ... Let's hope that Xiaomi do not forget the users who believed in them.

Yes, that is what i am hoping for
As the AI tech is qualcomm based, i figured the miui builderd might grace us with some camera/rom ai features from the upcoming mix2s features

An improvement in stock mix2 camera is always welcomed!

HI, How are you ?
With the release of the Mi mix 2S rom somebody try to port AI photo App and other improvement to mi mix 2 ?

I tryed to install photo app from rom but it's not working :/

Thank you
Best regards

Reactions: Ronald Renteria
I think it's time for this to happen, take the option of this brand for all the recommendations I read about the program of updates and improvements ...
Let's give some time to get the cherry that is missing from the cake ....