Mi 10 VOLTE uknown number

extenge

Members
Sep 17, 2019
I am currently running on 12.0.8.0 stable version and i have the issue where no caller id shown when on VOLTE. I have read that i can download activity manager and change modem configuration mbn but i have to be rooted for that. If i root my phone and fix the problem is it possible to unroot it after that and keep the changes on the modem configuration? Because i dont want to keep my phone rooted

If you know what you do, you don't ever need to disable root. But I have sadly information, on Xiaomi Mi 10 5G there is no modem configuration in this app. I tried this method, but don`t work.

Reactions: extenge
So we have to wait for a better stable android 11 and hope that it fixes this problem....i have an mi 8 as well with latest eu beta and volte works fine without this issue

So we have to wait for a better stable android 11 and hope that it fixes this problem....i have an mi 8 as well with latest eu beta and volte works fine without this issue
This is no android issue itself, only cellular network operator like Verizon, etc. I have Xiaomi Mi 10 5G in Play (Poland) and worst phone Xiaomi Mi 10 5G lite have Wi-Fi calling and Volte but my not.

In Greece Vodafone supports VOLTE and is compatible with Mi10. Only when i flashed EU stable 12.0.8.0 the issue Unkown number occured during incoming Volte calls