[1.9.9] MIUI flipclock bug

HMTang

Members
Jul 17, 2011
I don't think this is a 1.9.9 bug, but a problem with my set up. Suddenly the MIUI flipclock is not showing 24hr time. The system clock and other MIUI clocks are not affected. I'm using Extended Settings and Launcher mods. 20110913_153430.jpg

its def something wrong in yours cos my Fclocks r showing 24/12 formats normally. So no probs here at all ;) whats mean its not a bug
:cool:

I don't think this is a 1.9.9 bug, but a problem with my set up. Suddenly the MIUI flipclock is not showing 24hr time. The system clock and other MIUI clocks are not affected. I'm using Extended Settings and Launcher mods.View attachment 2709

This is an undocumented feature of the extended settings MOD..:eek:
Actually it was something I was working on that I forgot to remove :eek:
You should get a prize you being the first to spot it!!!
The idea was that the flipclock would change between 12 and 24 hour formats depending on the settings > datetime > 24-hour format.

If you want the flip clock to display 24 hour format. Set to 24 hour and then in your launcher settings toggle the icon shadow button.

Is there any way this clock can be modded to display the date in UK/ European format ie. Day - Month, instead of the current way of Month - Day? Some options here would make it very user friendly!

Thanks,
nstirton