Invalid 12.6 Batterie.Poco F2 pro

NOSS8

Members
May 31, 2021
Poco f2 pro.
No threads seen on this.

On all 12.6 versions the battery life is half what it should be.

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 117
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 124
I don't understand why?
These captures come from XIAOMI EU ROM and when flashing a stock ROM the battery information is good.
The Xiaomi.eu does not tweak the battery life, and a lot of factors can change between two ROMs. You need to check the details of how you are using your battery to understand what is happening on your specific device.

The Xiaomi.eu does not tweak the battery life, and a lot of factors can change between two ROMs. You need to check the details of how you are using your battery to understand what is happening on your specific device.
I probably misspoke.
On xiaomi EU rom (12.6) the phone 100% charged shows 24 hours remaining and on xiaomi EU rom (12.5) version 21.3.25, 49 hours remaining exactly as on stock roms.
Tested after the configuration without any other applications than the one incusing in the roms.

I probably misspoke.
On xiaomi EU rom (12.6) the phone 100% charged shows 24 hours remaining and on xiaomi EU rom (12.5) version 21.3.25, 49 hours remaining exactly as on stock roms.
Tested after the configuration without any other applications than the one incusing in the roms.
What "stock roms" are you talking about exactly?...

I probably misspoke.

I guess it is me, I'm not a native English speaker. What Xiaomi.eu modified from the Chinese 12.6 is mostly the same that they modified from Chinese 12.5. So at best we can conclude that the Chinese 12.6 is more battery hungry than Chinese 12.5.

You may want to contact Xiaomi about this, not the team of the custom ROM.

Reactions: osnix and Poney70
So this is a bug on weekly 12.6 since currently on weekly 23.3.25 this problem is not present du to xiaomi.