Chris Smyth

Members
Jun 7, 2012
Hi I have Miui Android 2.6.29 on my Samsung GS2 Gt-I9100 and love it, each week I look to see is an update available. Today I see 2.7.6 available . Is this this much different from what I have ??? or should I be waiting for an update to 2.6.29 only. My phone tells me that I have the latest update..If I install 2.7.6 will I have to do it from my SD card ??? Thanks in anticipation

Hi I have Miui Android 2.6.29 on my Samsung GS2 Gt-I9100 and love it, each week I look to see is an update available. Today I see 2.7.6 available . Is this this much different from what I have ??? or should I be waiting for an update to 2.6.29 only. My phone tells me that I have the latest update..If I install 2.7.6 will I have to do it from my SD card ??? Thanks in anticipation

Hi I am sorry for being so stupid...I did not realize that 2.7.6 refered to the date release. What I still don't know however is....Can you download a update package rather than the full zip. I may be wrong in this assumption also. Can someone please tell me . Thank you

Hi I am sorry for being so stupid...I did not realize that 2.7.6 refered to the date release. What I still don't know however is....Can you download a update package rather than the full zip. I may be wrong in this assumption also. Can someone please tell me . Thank you

There are no update packages. Each release is a full ROM. Update packages are bad ideas because users change the ROM and then the update is invalid. Each weekly release is a full ROM.