MIUI 12.2 20.10.15/16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says so in the message no media. Go to the device page in BT settings and click on Media audio.
It is turned on... Thats the weird thing. Airpods and Haylow pods work just fine. Only problem I have is with my car. And it worked just fine befor this update. I tried manually changing the codecs but nothing.

Attachments

• IMG_20201022_230433.jpg
    IMG_20201022_230433.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_20201022_230422.jpg
    IMG_20201022_230422.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 325
Not for u, but for others..

Soon will be for all... next time make sure about what u r writing

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

I didn't say anything, the other user who is in a hurry asking for the download link, I just ironically asked if it wasn't better for him to wait for the admin to release the download links.
I didn't write anything too much.
And I am aware that on Friday the links to the k30 pro and other devices will be available.

Sorry about anything, it is not and it was never my intention to hinder the progress of the topic. My nephew want install the weekly miui, in the case that just came out, what is the best (stable) version of twrp that supports this version of xiaomi.eu android 11 Here I have the OFFICIAL 3.4.0.0 twrp and I also have an unofficial 3.4.0.2 that came out in the xda forum. Which is the most suitable for me to install? Thank you link to twrp 3.4.0.2 page xda

Last edited:
Not needed if you remove the folder in TWRP ("Advanced" => "File Manager"). :)
I went to see in TWRP then "Advanced" then "File Manager", I only have a folder "system_root" where there is nothing in it and a "system" file

I didn't say anything, the other user who is in a hurry asking for the download link, I just ironically asked if it wasn't better for him to wait for the admin to release the download links.
I didn't write anything too much.
And I am aware that on Friday the links to the k30 pro and other devices will be available.

Sorry about anything, it is not and it was never my intention to hinder the progress of the topic. My nephew want install the weekly miui, in the case that just came out, what is the best (stable) version of twrp that supports this version of xiaomi.eu android 11 Here I have the OFFICIAL 3.4.0.0 twrp and I also have an unofficial 3.4.0.2 that came out in the xda forum. Which is the most suitable for me to install? Thank you link to twrp 3.4.0.2 page xda

I fully agree with your first part msg!!!!

About TWRP for MI9T it has not been reported best or average version.
You can also make use of official release available at download page.

Side Note: Android 11 and weekly rom are in my view a risk for noobs.....

I fully agree with your first part msg!!!!

About TWRP for MI9T it has not been reported best or average version.
You can also make use of official release available at download page.

Side Note: Android 11 and weekly rom are in my view a risk for noobs.....
But this new twrp is descriptions with password? I'm in previous and works normal (3.3.1)

Reactions: LOLO9393
Try and feedback please. :)

Tried to convert Nova to system app through TWRP, did not work - I ended up installing Fluid Navigation Gestures in order to map the MIUI gestures manually. It's a shame, but it seems like on Android 11 the gestures are exclusives of the default launcher.

...but it seems like on Android 11 the gestures are exclusives of the default launcher.
Yes they are. There's a lot of missing code in Android 11's framework, this is Xiaomi's doing and we can offer no solution to a problem of that scale.

Just a report post

I install twrp 3.4.0-2 in mi 9t and work perfect
Install xiaomi.eu 20.10.22 and work perfect too.

Thanks devs. Amazing job

Reactions: leobahlis
Status
Not open for further replies.