HyperOS 1.0 24.7.8/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
shennong, generally looks fine.
The problem of not being able to use Bluetooth LE Audio, which has been occurring for several weeks, has not been resolved.
Hopefully Xiaomi will address this issue as soon as possible.

To the developers, thank you for everything.
Same for me on Ishtar

Works good on nuwa
Hi, do you have any sort of overheating problems on your nuwa? Mine is getting hot for no reason, with battery temps up to 41°C. Maybe it's related to the outdoor temps, but I'm not sure about it, as my iPhone 14 does not even get warm while doing the same tasks.

Reactions: Coldmind
Download and installation for Houji CN was just fine. Thanks to the devs.

No issues so far using it. But I see a slightly higher battery use. But that might go back to the different use yesterday and today.

Last week @lullt told sunlight mode doesn't work anymore for his houji. Today I noticed the same and can confirm that.

shennong here, mi share just doesnt work. if i try to turn it on it crashes the settings app, freezes the device for like 3 seconds then back to the home screen. generally fine tho

Working well on Ishtar, thank you. Good to have the old fonts back. MI Sans looked to have a more stroke width.
The new widgets (clock, etc) has the label printed at the bottom of the widget. I don't know if it's supposed to be like this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-16-18-15-29-917_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-16-18-15-29-917_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 211
Last edited by a moderator:
Working well on Ishtar, thank you. Good to have the old fonts back. MI Sans looked to have a more stroke width.
The new widgets (clock, etc) has the label printed at the bottom of the widget. I don't know if it's supposed to be like this?

Just as my colleague says, you should look for this option in the "home screen" settings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-16-14-00-02-756_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-16-14-00-02-756_com.miui.home.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 103
Hi, do you have any sort of overheating problems on your nuwa? Mine is getting hot for no reason, with battery temps up to 41°C. Maybe it's related to the outdoor temps, but I'm not sure about it, as my iPhone 14 does not even get warm while doing the same tasks.
Yes i have the same problem its overheating even in cool environment. This started with the last 2 updates i didnt experience the problem before.

Reactions: hewlett2008
Poco f5 pro
Xiaomi share (Mi share) Does it not switch,.. when turned on

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-16-23-17-15-586_com.miui.mishare.connectivity-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-16-23-17-15-586_com.miui.mishare.connectivity-edit.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 72
Yes i have the same problem its overheating even in cool environment. This started with the last 2 updates i didnt experience the problem before.
Yeah, It was fine 3 weeks ago. Something is constantly using the CPU in the background, idk what exactly but there's definitely something waking up the CPU cores.. I've thought that I'm the only one affected by this issue xD

Well, it's a weekly ROM, so we have to risk it :D

Appreciate the work done by the XEU developers & thanks for keeping this project alive! :)

Yeah, It was fine 3 weeks ago. Something is constantly using the CPU in the background, idk what exactly but there's definitely something waking up the CPU cores.. I've thought that I'm the only one affected by this issue xD

Well, it's a weekly ROM, so we have to risk it :D

Appreciate the work done by the XEU developers & thanks for keeping this project alive! :)
Ya true its weekly we take the risk, but its good if we can get any feedback. I don't how to take logs otherwise i would send this to the team. I see core 8 is always up and running.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-17-11-56-48-056_com.finalwire.aida64.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-17-11-56-48-056_com.finalwire.aida64.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 79
Ya true its weekly we take the risk, but its good if we can get any feedback. I don't how to take logs otherwise i would send this to the team. I see core 8 is always up and running.
I've heard that it takes one week or more till the phone adapts itself to your usage. Maybe that's true, I don't know. Maybe we have to wait one week after installing each weekly xD

Ishtar here. Things works well except some problems with my in-ear Bluetooth earbuds and headphones. I could see the video playing but no sounds, had to tap play and pause multiple time for the sound to work. It usually happened after no activity on the phone related to audio for a while (Random 30s to 5 mins). Anyone knows why?

Status
Not open for further replies.