MIUI 12.3 20.12.9/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2020
Share link please for Mi 10.
Haha, welp, it seems like the link shows up a 404 error now.
Also, for the rest wondering why people want to get the rom quickly, well, even if I downloaded I probably won't install it..
I ~learnt afterwards that it may have some bugs..
~No reason to rush, even if we get it the first one fast probably we'll want to install the new one as well, wasting time..

Sylar82

Members
Sep 8, 2020
Haha, welp, it seems like the link shows up a 404 error now.
Also, for the rest wondering why people want to get the rom quickly, well, even if I downloaded I probably won't install it..
I ~learnt afterwards that it may have some bugs..
~No reason to rush, even if we get it the first one fast probably we'll want to install the new one as well, wasting time..
i download the rom in this morning to Mi 10 but i wait not flash it yet did its work fine or they delete its because many bugs

Dec 3, 2020
?Are you asking me? If yes, from what others said it may have some small bugs not letting you accept some terms and conditions, which in turn probably doesn't let you get past the set up screen. Anyways though, I managed to get it ~just before it was taken down, but I'll ~not flash it. They'll probably release the fixed one within the day. (And we ~were told not to spam the thread and be patient.) What's the purpose of spending ~2hours to get the rom ~only to see there's a patched one after ~3hours..

skorvy

Members
Feb 10, 2017
I don't know what is happening but this release become very bad on 9T. Animations went full of stuttering, apps need long time to open. And there is no multitasking at all, apps reloading almost immediately when put in background. And sim activation showing whenever phone is idle for some time. Hope next update will fix it.

Reactions: Denisx

Denisx

Members
Apr 28, 2020
I don't know what is happening but this release become very bad on 9T. Animations went full of stuttering, apps need long time to open. And there is no multitasking at all, apps reloading almost immediately when put in background. And sim activation showing whenever phone is idle for some time. Hope next update will fix it.
Same here with 9T. Waiting to see tomorrow update, if it's still bad I'll probably sell the phone or flash custom rom.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Reactions: skorvy

skorvy

Members
Feb 10, 2017
Same here with 9T. Waiting to see tomorrow update, if it's still bad I'll probably sell the phone or flash custom rom.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
Reboot and cleaning cache helps for a short. But I will stuck with this eu team and releases the made, it is the best of we can get, here and there are bad releases, not big deal, and mostly it is a miui issue with their betas. Cause the official isn't that great as well, and custom ROMs, they have some broken things that cannot be fixed.

Reactions: EmiLRZ360

davideakadudu

Members
Mar 29, 2019
hi guys, a question. i can't unlock bootloader on my new mi 10 cause i unlocked another phone 20 days ago with my mi account. if i create a new mi account, can i unlock the bootloader and then replace the new mi account with the old one? tx in advance

Dec 3, 2020
hi guys, a question. i can't unlock bootloader on my new mi 10 cause i unlocked another phone 20 days ago with my mi account. if i create a new mi account, can i unlock the bootloader and then replace the new mi account with the old one? tx in advance
I ~haven't tried it or googled it, but I think it very possible. Unlocking the bootloader is a bit a procedure, so I ~don't think they'd lock it that easily if you ever change account. It's probably like changing a google account on phone.

gkalen

Members
Oct 23, 2020
Yes you can do that ..
For example i have my main account named as "mainaccount@gmail.com" ..
Create a "mainaccount2@gmail.com" and new mi account with the second mail and you will be fine ..
I have a lot accounts like that ..

Bernd_with_MI4C

Members
Jan 8, 2017

It's no problem to delete the account after unlocking it on the device and use another one! This happens with every sale - I delete my account on the device, the new owner uses his account. On my account at times I had 2-3 devices at the same time!

Gymnova

Members
Dec 10, 2020
Lmaoo people are just too hyped, im going to just skip couple of weeks and do a clean flash.
This is exactly what I don't want to spend my time with. Make a clean flash all the time when an update comes. This is ridicuolus...
But if you don't do it, then you will have a buggy system.

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
What a mess in this forum...
Let me know when Miui 75 will be ready for my old RN2 Pro.
And don't forget to update the link as well.
Thanks and Happy new Year for all of you young folks.

Reactions: iSayE and mankokoma

Nicolasminote10

Members
Oct 24, 2020
This is exactly what I don't want to spend my time with. Make a clean flash all the time when an update comes. This is ridicuolus...
But if you don't do it, then you will have a buggy system.
I dont know just emptying and risking your phone every week is just not a go, especially if it is your main phone. Better option will be doing this over 2-3 weeks in my opinion

PieroAnt

Members
May 15, 2020
To any good end I have downloaded the rom for MI9 with android 11, obviously in the EU version, available for a few minutes. If there are any problems they will be resolved as always. Thanks to the EU team.

Security patch 01 decembre

Last edited:

Anonymous50000

Members
Dec 31, 2020
I don't know how to edit the build_std.prop like taludze said above so I thought i'd leave it be. lol
I found a way to patch it with magisk

You can use MagiskHide Props Config (module) and use Terminal Emulator write props
Then Use option add/edit custom props
And change this

ro.product.brand=POCO
ro.product.model=POCO F2 Pro
ro.product.odm.brand=POCO
ro.product.odm.model=POCO F2 Pro
ro.product.vendor.brand=POCO
ro.product.vendor.model=POCO F2 Pro

Or you can download my little module containing only these lines and needed files to be a module
Here : https://github.com/Alsdrouf/RedmiToPoco-Magisk-Module/releases/tag/v1

Waring : I don't know if it's do safety net issue but magisk is systemless so normally it do nothing

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Thanks alot Sir
I have also founded a lot of more things that xiaomi has only enabled for certain high end devices but they are fully functional on low and too I was hoping if it is possible can I share a detailed note on the collection of things that I have founded.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Yeah, go ahead.

Reactions: dexterv
Status
Not open for further replies.