MIUI 11.2 20.2.20 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporting a Bug.

it occurs when in landscape mode if you press the home button and recent items button the launcher stops functioning.

Anyone flashed their Mi 9t over stable 11.0.2.0 wiping just dalvik and cache? Should work, right?

Good evening, I'll try to restart from the beginning flashing a stock rom, lock bootloader, unlock it, flash twrp and finally 20.2.20 x.eu
Which is the the best stock rom i should flash ? EEA, Global or China?

Good evening, I'll try to restart from the beginning flashing a stock rom, lock bootloader, unlock it, flash twrp and finally 20.2.20 x.eu
Which is the the best stock rom i should flash ? EEA, Global or China?
If you are going to lock the bootloader flash the "original" stock rom that came on your device.

Poslano z mojega SM-T810 z uporabo Tapatalk

Reactions: Ginos
Screenshot_2020-02-22-20-44-46-108_com.miui.home.jpg

is the white bar at the bottom a feature? can it be removed?

Okay, but why locking and unlocking?
Both of them has nothing to do with the widevine level.
Actually I'm on 20.1.21 with widevine L1 but not HD contents. Maybe repeating all the steps I could solve the issue.
Before 20.1.21 I was on stock EEA 11.0.6 with unlocked bootloader and root but Prime Video contents were no HD however i got widevine L1.
Before this I was on pixel experience but I don't remember how were Prime Video contents...

Last edited:
Reactions: YeepYeep
It's a feature you can disable in Settings. However it will mess up typing on the bottom of the keyboard, so you should reposition it a bit (you can do it with SwiftKey for example).

From what I see with a third party launcher, this problem can't really be solved. It is slightly frustrating, I wonder if that will be the future of MIUI now, having to use the original launcher?

Actually I'm on 20.1.21 with widevine L1 but not HD contents. Maybe repeating all the steps I could solve the issue.
Before 20.1.21 I was on stock EEA 11.0.6 with unlocked bootloader and root but Prime Video contents were no HD however i got widevine L1.
Before this I was on pixel experience but I don't remember how were Prime Video contents...
Good luck.

Reactions: Ginos
From what I see with a third party launcher, this problem can't really be solved. It is slightly frustrating, I wonder if that will be the future of MIUI now, having to use the original launcher?
Well it used to work well before this "feature", so hopefully they will fix it soon.

Reactions: Sörnäinen
Hello all. Thanks, as usual, for this brilliant ROM. Like many others, I have lag and an unresponsive keyboard especially in the lower part of it. Not sure what might cause this, I already thought I wrecked the touchscreen.
I have the same issue.. Anything to do about it?

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

• Sad
Reactions: gpeeyoo
I have the same issue.. Anything to do about it?

Well, apparently it has to do with a new fullscreen pointer on the lower end of the screen. If it's activated, the keyboard is a bit higher, thus the issue when it is turned off. I don't find any option to turn it on or off, I guess that's because I am using a third party launcher. Not the slightest idea what to do about it.

I will now try to move the Google Keyboard a bit further up on the screen. Is that even possible? Remains to be explored.

Update:
No, you can't move the Google Keyboard on the screen. I had to make it bigger now, so the space key is larger. That is not perfect, merely a workaround, to be honest. :(

Well, apparently it has to do with a new fullscreen pointer on the lower end of the screen. If it's activated, the keyboard is a bit higher, thus the issue when it is turned off. I don't find any option to turn it on or off, I guess that's because I am using a third party launcher. Not the slightest idea what to do about it.

I will now try to move the Google Keyboard a bit further up on the screen. Is that even possible? Remains to be explored.

Update:
No, you can't move the Google Keyboard on the screen. I had to make it bigger now, so the space key is larger. That is not perfect, merely a workaround, to be honest. :(
It's pretty annoying..! I hope it Will get fixed in a couple of hours or days :/

Status
Not open for further replies.