MIUI 11.2 20.2.20 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After upgraded everything is good until I notice a bug. I am using Global Dark Mode so there is a white bar on the bottom which is a new feature for gesture. I have turn it off in the setting and everything is okay. But when I tried to type something on the keyboard, at the bottom, i tried to press something and it is not responsive or need to press twice or triple times before my character is fill into the textbox. Note I am using K20 Pro and google keyboard. Thanks.
Same here on Mi9 , using google keyboard is very hard to use space after disable the bottom bar

an almost great update could only use a rebuild with a working screen split and a change in animation speed after they are nice and smooth but a bit slow. is there a chance to rebuild?

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Redmi K30 5G, error 7 during install via TWRP
assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions...
all partitions mounted.

After update to 20.2.20 telegram cannot connect to network. Someone else can check of telegram is working?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Can someone test if the full screen gesture works with third party launcher in this build? I tried MIUI launcher beta before and the full screen gestures is broken when I set the default home to Nova launcher

Hi

App drawer does not work.

Split screen does not work.

Recommendation bar does not work.

24h live background is not working properly.

Background is now at night
but it's just early for me.

Animation too slow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dorcsi2000
I lost all VPN profiles on mi8 after update. I can't find any VPN settings in network options. Can I do something to restore VPN on my phone?

I just cant wait for the update on redmi note 7, love does bar like iphone, its on pixel too, even love this thick one please no need to reduce it its nice... Need the update

Hi

App drawer does not work.

Split screen does not work.

Recommendation bar does not work.

24h live background is not working properly.

Background is now at night
but it's just early for me.

Animation too slow.

App drawer working.
Split screen seems to be broken - as reported more than once.
Recommendation bar working.
Animation is nice - question of taste perhaps - a bit lagging sometimes . Still alpha...

Gratefulness of the users is low.
Level of detail of errors description is ******. ;-)

Have a nice day.

BTW:
Working fine on Mi 8 dipper.
VPN settings seem to be changed - at least my VPN is working without issues.

With the new gesture function, now it's really a pain the ass to access recent menu on mi 9 ..... I wish they are back to the previous one, I feel fine with that more than the current combination of MIUI and pure android, more complicated, less efficient.
That's exactly my first is impression, but maybe it will get easier with time.
Do you have problems getting out of landscape apps, like some games (like CoC)? I get an error everytime
12819e3c575bfd6a5a5ebd0d15490a34.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jhona1234
Can someone test if the full screen gesture works with third party launcher in this build? I tried MIUI launcher beta before and the full screen gestures is broken when I set the default home to Nova launcher
To answer my own question, the new full screen gesture is disabled when a third party launcher is used. So yes the full screen gesture does still work with third party launcher.

double tap to lockscreen also sometimes working and not working.

my bad just working fine here on mi8

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.