MIUI 11.2 20.2.20 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
New - New gestures of recents, switching between apps (using the bar at the bottom of the screen - by dragging it left or right) and closing app
this add as remove in update v2

Before updating from the previous version, any precautions? Like uninstalling magisk? First time using xiaomi.eu OTA for me...:D

Before updating from the previous version, any precautions? Like uninstalling magisk? First time using xiaomi.eu OTA for me...:D
It probably a good idea to uninstall magisk before the update, just go uninstall -> restore images, to keep your modules installed, but no root... Reflash it after you have updated

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

In MI 8
There is a bug with dynamic wallpapers 24 h...
When Dark mode is enable...wallpaper stay only dark....without changing

I sometimes uninstall Magisk and sometimes not. Last week I updated without uninstalling and all was fine... You have to re-flash Magisk after the update anyway.

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Bug: Mi Note 10

error in dual WhatsApp. It does not allow you to restore drive backup.

Enviado desde mi MI CC9 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Hi

In the old version you could activate the google assistant with a gesture, from the bottom corner sliding up, but now it does not work.

Does anyone know how to activate?

regards

My note 10 always stays in the CC logo.

The same for me

I think it is due to the fact that for this phone there is still no official twrp. I also had problems. I solved it with the Orange fox

I tried with TWRP LR and Orange Fox with the same results, stucked in with screen with CC logo.
May be I did some wrong steps, if anyone that had success this could please share the steps?

Thanks,

Cesare

Please Help me
a2e9ce103123ae8c7562f6a605a5a9c9.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
So go to settings> then Mi Account> Sign Out > then sign back in and try again.

Reactions: sfairmm
I have serious problem with touchscreen on the edges. It doesn't work if I tap on the edge, only in the center of display. Mi9. Any solutions? Or rollback?

Reactions: Ted presley
The same for me

I tried with TWRP LR and Orange Fox with the same results, stucked in with screen with CC logo.
May be I did some wrong steps, if anyone that had success this could please share the steps?

Thanks,

Cesare
L.R. Team TWRP
1. Go to Wipe, Format Data and type yes
2. Factory Reset
3. Flash ROM
4. Wipe dalvik and cache
5. Reboot
Takes about 5 minutes after you see the white screen with the CC logo

Reactions: CesareC
I have serious problem with touchscreen on the edges. It doesn't work if I tap on the edge, only in the center of display. Mi9. Any solutions? Or rollback?
Do you have latest v2 flashed?
On the first release i had similar issues.

Sent from MI 9, Cepheus

There's an app called app ops for getting to the hidden permissions, I think you have to be rooted

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

It is just perfect. Thank you.

As you have experience, I have a question. That application said that MIUI can reset some permissions, is this happening?

It is just perfect. Thank you.

As you have experience, I have a question. That application said that MIUI can reset some permissions, is this happening?
Sometimes after a reboot with Google apps it resets

Last edited:
Reactions: Hefesto
Is it ok to do a backup when im rooted?, Xiaomi backup and Google, does root affect the back up or restore

Status
Not open for further replies.