- Feb 18, 2012
MIUIMix makes use of (is based on) xiaomi.eu, so chances are that pyxis owners here have the same problem(s) as I doMIUIMix is not xiaomi.eu
A problem that would never happen with a clean installation. As expected. As announced. But the smart-ass....
- updated twrp to twrp-3.3.1-8-pyxis-vela.img
- entered the updated recovery
- opened Filemanager
- deleted all files/folders in /data/system/pachage_cache
- clean cache and dalvik
UPDATE:Hello, I'm new to MIUI EU as I have just recently unlocked my bootloader. Anyway, several problems I encountered, hope somebody could help:
1. Can't set up fingerprint unlock. The settings simply disappeared. The sensor also shows "Fail" on FQC Test
2. Can't set up any sort of PIN or Password. It disappears after I leave the settings.
3. Unlocks even if the face doesn't match (I tried covering the front cam and it still unlocks!)
I tried deleting lockscreen files of some sort in TWRP but the problem still persists.
Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Try to install OrangeFox recovery: https://files.orangefox.tech/OrangeFox-Stable/lavender/UPDATE:
Finally solved this by doing a clean install.
However, now whenever I reboot to recovery, TWRP asks for a password.
If I press cancel, I basically can’t flash etc. and /system shows 0MB
How should I fix this? How am I supposed to install updates in the future? I don’t want to format data again and install everything from scratch.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks! Finally working.Try to install OrangeFox recovery: https://files.orangefox.tech/OrangeFox-Stable/lavender/