MIUI 12.1 20.8.25/27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
insteed off rebooting system hit power off in reboot
then wen it shut down just power it on an it shut boot

Didn´t work as well. :(

Now I wanted to flash the fastboot version of the latest ROM with the MiFlash Tool and everytime I click on "refresh" so my device can be detected, the screen turns black and in the upper left corner it says "press any key to shutdown" :(

Oh man what is this?

Do you clean the Cache after Format Data and before restarting?
Wait... You want to go back one weekly... You format data... Didn't wipe system or something else... Yes cache and dalvik right ?

What TWRP?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi 10 Pro met Tapatalk

Didn´t work as well. :(

Now I wanted to flash the fastboot version of the latest ROM with the MiFlash Tool and everytime I click on "refresh" so my device can be detected, the screen turns black and in the upper left corner it says "press any key to shutdown" :(

Oh man what is this?
Did it boot into fastboot?

Did it boot into fastboot?

At this point I just want to clean flash any ROM. Please help me how I can clean flash a weekly or stable ROM. My TWRP is:

3.3.1-16 Mi9SE by redispade

When I am in Fastboot and want to use the MiFlash Tool the screen goes black and it says "press any key to shutdown" and then it reboots into recovery.

At this point I just want to clean flash any ROM. Please help me how I can clean flash a weekly or stable ROM. My TWRP is:

3.3.1-16 Mi9SE by redispade

When I am in Fastboot and want to use the MiFlash Tool the screen goes black and it says "press any key to shutdown" and then it reboots into recovery.
So in fact the fastboot isn't works Ng like it should .. because you can't connect because then it give you the message... You can enter TWRP right? You did try to flash the same weekly you were on? 20.8.27 I believe ?

So in fact the fastboot isn't works Ng like it should .. because you can't connect because then it give you the message... You can enter TWRP right? You did try to flash the same weekly you were on? 20.8.27 I believe ?

Well now I tried the Laptop of my wife and the fastboot flash with the MiFlash Tool is working. It is flashng the latest stable ROM right now. Thanks anyways!

Reactions: marcel112
Well now I tried the Laptop of my wife and the fastboot flash with the MiFlash Tool is working. It is flashng the latest stable ROM right now. Thanks anyways!
So bad flash due to faulty USB ?
Glad you got it up and running again

I use TWRP version 3.4.1b-0218. This decrypts your phone to make it visible. You have to enter your password when TWRP starts up in order to decrypt.

Reactions: j santi
I have it thank you, but when i make an call, the ui is from miui phone not from google phone.... After reboot the default apps is going to miui phone, i kust set it after reboot
It's weird, because I use Xiaomi.eu and Google Phone as default app for call and not go back to "mi phone", but can be my phone.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Installing WEEKLY 20.8.28 right now ! Hope it will work)
WEEKLY 20.8.20 was totally unstable - apps were crushing, intetnal memory isnt reachable, even camera isnt working!
Did you fix it ? or its thу same?

MI10

Installing WEEKLY 20.8.28 right now ! Hope it will work)
WEEKLY 20.8.20 was totally unstable - apps were crushing, intetnal memory isnt reachable, even camera isnt working!
Did you fix it ? or its thу same?

MI10
i hade to make a clean install
i hade to format data an start from scrats
but after that it's the most stable i have try so fare

What BT protocol was / is used ? I use my phone mostly to listen to music through an aptX headphone and another BT receiver working in aptX HD and I havent noticed anything bad recently (and I upgrade every Friday). I haven't done a clean flash in a long time but I have 67 apps frozen on my Mi 9T Pro.
I am using aptX too. Changed to earlier version again.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9T Pro mit Tapatalk

security patch level in cup z app deferent date which one is right ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-30-12-04-14-722_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-30-12-04-14-722_com.android.settings.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 186
  • Screenshot_2020-08-30-12-03-42-230_com.cpuid.cpu_z.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-30-12-03-42-230_com.cpuid.cpu_z.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 182
I use TWRP version 3.4.1b-0218. This decrypts your phone to make it visible. You have to enter your password when TWRP starts up in order to decrypt.

Hello!

I am trying to update my Mi 10, but i have the TWRP in chinese from the OP, this one that you used, where can i find it? it is the same that the one in the OP?

Also, which password is to be used to decrypt the data on recovery? I have tried with my PIN, my xiaomi account password... and nothing seems to work! A looong web search didnt solve the mistery.

Thanks in advance!

i hade to make a clean install
i hade to format data an start from scrats
but after that it's the most stable i have try so fare
You dont have storage problem after clean installation?
Do you have dual application installed?

Hello!

I am trying to update my Mi 10, but i have the TWRP in chinese from the OP, this one that you used, where can i find it? it is the same that the one in the OP?

Also, which password is to be used to decrypt the data on recovery? I have tried with my PIN, my xiaomi account password... and nothing seems to work! A looong web search didnt solve the mistery.

Thanks in advance!

Twrp currently only supports pattern, you have to switch to pattern.

Reactions: eduardoac_99
Hello!

Thanks in advance!
It's recommended to turn off your device password before updating. You could try it

Reactions: eduardoac_99
The build working pretty stable, I like it! But, unfortunately, GPay won't let me use NFC in shops – it says that my phone is unlocked/rooted.

Is there any way to bypass this thing? Can't find any proper tutorial on how to solve it (resetting NFC settings won't help).

EDIT: all I had to do is to complain here on this forum, while using the phone with this issue for almost a week. It's a miracle! It's working now. No idea what happened. LOL!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.