MIUI 12.2 20.9.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I launch the Health app and use the new feature to measure HR using fingers and camera, it works correctly because it uses the camera next to the flash (the 2.0x camera).

If I try to measure HR a second time using the finger and flash, the app uses second camera (1.0x camera) instead of the upper one, but this camera is below the flash and because of this there's not enought brightness in the finger, and it's never recognized. Putting the finger diagonally over the flash and camera doesn't work, it never "detects" the finger.

If you reboot the phone, the HR measure works again only once, and then the bug returns until you kill the app or reboot the device.

Device is Redmi Note 8 (ginkgo, 4 cameras).

HR Detection works fine and without issues if you point the flash and camera to your wrist instead of your finger, but HR detected is slightly lower (around 5 - 7 bpm lower than the finger)

HR Detection works fine and without issues if you point the flash and camera to your wrist instead of your finger, but HR detected is slightly lower (around 5 - 7 bpm lower than the finger)
Heart rate is the same throughout your body. It cannot be slower on your wrist. Somewhere there is a mis-reading.

It works fine on mi9 lite, it's stable and smooth, but the batery drains faster than previous versions

Why sim card not detected while use bank app like google pay,it says insert sim although its inserted,
Device-Redmi note 8(ginkgo)

Yes, both of you, no phone model, no apps list, no logs or anything useful. Assuming you are on the weekly...

Mi 10, app list? Just whatsapp, chrome, and telegram...and no i'm with the latest stable...waiting and hoping for today's or tomorrow's new update.

Mi 10, app list? Just whatsapp, chrome, and telegram...and no i'm with the latest stable...waiting and hoping for today's or tomorrow's new update.
Then I do not understand why you are posting on this thread - this only relates to the 20.9.24 weekly ROM. You should have gone to either your own phone thread, or the specific stable ROM thread.

Reactions: dexterv
whats the problem in my phone...
redmi k20pro premium

my screen recorder doesnt work... both system settings or third party app....

Take a look at the fonts in Gmail: different bolded headings...

font-headings.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.