[2013.2.4] Stock JLB 4.1 for M1/1S/1Plus is Updated

The camera works fine with flash, and the phone runs smooth and fine. But i cannot use google play, i keep the FC. I installed this rom for a test but now i want back and cant use my second boot rom(4.0)? Hangs on the pink startup screen and a new flash over rom 1 get an error, corrupted update.zip... i tried diffrent roms but all are no go.

I got a m1.

The camera works fine with flash, and the phone runs smooth and fine. But i cannot use google play, i keep the FC. I installed this rom for a test but now i want back and cant use my second boot rom(4.0)? Hangs on the pink startup screen and a new flash over rom 1 get an error, corrupted update.zip... i tried diffrent roms but all are no go.

I got a m1.
Copy play store to system/app folder
If you want to boot to 2nd rom just wipe user data from recovery

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

Copy play store to system/app folder
If you want to boot to 2nd rom just wipe user data from recovery

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

A the boot in second rom works ! thanx. Play still dont work, i give it the same rights as the rest in the folder, still FC. I moved the apk, changed permissions, install the file, reboot and still FC.

A the boot in second rom works ! thanx. Play still dont work, i give it the same rights as the rest in the folder, still FC. I moved the apk, changed permissions, install the file, reboot and still FC.
Just move apk to system/app, don't install it again. Then reboot.

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

I'm sorry hadron, but i've the same problem of wortel, and i cant move the apk from "data/apps" TO "system/apps"....

...any idea to how do?

thanks in advance

the mi-recovery seems to be broken or not working, when i try to flash using “install update.zip to System One” in mi recovery 2.0.0 it says
98%
Install update.zip failed!
update.zip is corrupted

tried with lennox recovery, google apps, and tried this one
http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/miuirecovery.19630/

and its the same, the guys at miui should improve the default recovery its so barebone that its hard to use...

Adding another question, how do you make screenshot i cant figure it out the shorcut on aosp.

Sent from my MI-ONE Plus using Tapatalk 2

Press the Volum Up and power button at the same time for 3 -4 seconds

Not working only the volume it's going up there a timing or something.

Btw any way to use the camera button which its useless

Not working only the volume it's going up there a timing or something.

Btw any way to use the camera button which its useless

Try it with volume down and power button

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: eddie9684
I installed the Jellybean on my Mi-one s, i found out that it was android jellybean and not miui anymore. I dont like it and i want to go back to miui. How do i install miui again? if i install the latest rom i get the update fail error

i thinj you need to wipe and install the lateat miui rom that would work

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Actually i'm running miui 3.11.29 (miui v5) it runs smoother than newer releases for me.
Anyway you can check out the Mokee Os rom , it's based on android 4.4.4 aosp (i'm actually running with ART)

FOr the md5sum of miui_NativeMioneplus_QDS84_d67ec21196_4.1.zip, I get:
d67ec211969529e34fbcc8b390a75125
The md5sum shared in the intial topic seems really to be missing a "5". I install and it seems ok.
The trickiest part is to switch from chinese to english!

Last edited:
The link for Gtalk is not anymore available. This needed for google play to function properly? Here, google play does not launch.
Is gtalk available somewhere else?
WHat else if it is not yet available? I should try Mokee os rom? Any other sugestions?

Last edited: