Resolved 21.1.13 redmi note 7 Chinese toggle in qs[fixed next release]

MMETMA66

Members
Mar 20, 2020
There's a Chinese toggle from the camera app in the quick settings and it's grayed out
b91c25db12f2997520956ffd4a3b0dbc.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How did you manage to change the icon color to red and also moving the connection speed , headphones icon indicator ?
Is that turned by default?

Reactions: MMETMA66
How did you manage to change the icon color to red and also moving the connection speed , headphones icon indicator ?
Is that turned by default?
12 color pack 01 for magisk
Unzip the pack and flash your favourite color accent
Colored Parts:
- Control Center
- Quick Tiles
- Brightness
- Back Gestures
- About device icon
- Volume (grey)
Use on top of classic theme if your alternative theme break accents.
Download: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1pNscM73y3bU0MV0wY_FEENaMCGGAS-IJ&export=download

Icons to the right https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1fnl9ynDu4zIjRXzgz5KxI8OqV8tcFXf5&export=download
Flash this in magisk and reboot
Then go to developer options > display cutout > and choose Notch killer

Reactions: kearmau5
12 color pack 01 for magisk
Unzip the pack and flash your favourite color accent
Colored Parts:
- Control Center
- Quick Tiles
- Brightness
- Back Gestures
- About device icon
- Volume (grey)
Use on top of classic theme if your alternative theme break accents.
Download: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1pNscM73y3bU0MV0wY_FEENaMCGGAS-IJ&export=download

Icons to the right https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1fnl9ynDu4zIjRXzgz5KxI8OqV8tcFXf5&export=download
Flash this in magisk and reboot
Then go to developer options > display cutout > and choose Notch killer

Wow thanks a lot really apreciate it ❗
Hope someone answer your issue..it is just an icon that should be hidden from the control centrer that's all

I do have a problem here....is there any way to move the connection speed indicator to the left the notch of the note 7 is hiding it Lol ❗

View attachment 34177

I do have a problem here....is there any way to move the connection speed indicator to the left the notch of the note 7 is hiding it Lol
I Use xposed and customiuizer to hide the alarm and silent icons
and i use xmitools to make the signal bars on top of each others that leaves a room for the connection speed

I Use xposed and customiuizer to hide the alarm and silent icons
and i use xmitools to make the signal bars on top of each others that leaves a room for the connection speed

Could you please show me exactly how to do the second part❓

Of course i know it and the thingd u just said above are its modules
Ok install edxposed and from play store download app called Customiuizer enable it in xposed and from customiuizer go to system > status bar > hide icons and hide some icons to make space for the connection speed

And here's another edxposed module called xmitools use to put the signal icons on top of each others

Ok install edxposed and from play store download app called Customiuizer enable it in xposed and from customiuizer go to system > status bar > hide icons and hide some icons to make space for the connection speed

And here's another edxposed module called xmitools use to put the signal icons on top of each others

Oh alright now i get it...i 'll do these thinks hoping to hide the bluetooth device battery indicator and let some space for connection speed...thanks mate so helpful❗

What is the correct way to install edxposed framework on the note 7...does it require a Riru v23+ installation from Magisk or without it?

which one are you using ? is it the sanhook or the YAHFA one
because i installed the sandhook release and i noticed some sysrem lags and some hangs !
I was using YHFA but now I'm using a module called Taichi it is xposed alternative and it doesn't break the safetynet

What are you doing? Dont use taichi!
Use the search function I have made a detailed description and geoorg as well. Katastrophe!