MIUI 12.5 21.1.6/7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for delay, i solved. It was an error during flashing. I deleted the *.md5 file and flashed the zip rom without problem.
Now the only problem that i have is that in the apps like aqua mail (or other apps where is a text), i don't see written in bold.
The photo attached is an example how it was before when it worked well with previous roms.

View attachment 33994
Did you try changing the font? I also use this awersome mail app

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T mediante Tapatalk

how can I test google Pay without having to buy anything in the store. Anyone an idea?
Use second device with "Credit Card Reader EMV" application installed.
Then try to tap your phone to this second phone. If you can see credit card image (most likely with error message below) on your first phone then Google Pay work correctly.
This test was failing on one of the previous ROM where payments were broken.

Did you try changing the font? I also use this awersome mail app

I have the same in Gmail app. I can change to Roboto and it looks perfectly fine, but why should I change my favorite font which worked for a months just to have correct bold text support. It should be correctly handled by ROM. This is a bug.

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Hi All
I am currently on 20.12.29 Rom with Mi 10 pro (CMI) and current Twrp in memory is TWRP 3.4.2b 1206.

Should i update to 21.1.7 as below:
1) Go to updater
2) Select three dots...
3) Select choose package
4) Select RoM 21.1.7 and proceed for installation
By following these steps there would there not by any issue as i have twrp 1206 which us workable for mi 10 pro.

Further TWRP 3.4.0 (litter turtle) should be in memory for devices Mi 10 (UMI) and boot from fastboot command.

For Mi 10 Pro (CMI) it is fine to have Twrp
TWRP 3.4.2b 1206 in memory and can install ROM as explained above.

Can anyone please confirm this before i update rom to 21.1.7
Thanks

Reactions: -fluffy-
Guys in mi10t pro I cannot turn on the gestures . I choose gestures instead of buttons, I get a single white line at the bottom of the screen and no gestures work. I tried restarting, doing the tutorial, not doing the tutorial. Nothing works.

Anyone with the same problem?

Στάλθηκε από το M2007J3SG μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Guys in mi10t pro I cannot turn on the gestures . I choose gestures instead of buttons, I get a single white line at the bottom of the screen and no gestures work. I tried restarting, doing the tutorial, not doing the tutorial. Nothing works.

Anyone with the same problem?

Στάλθηκε από το M2007J3SG μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Set "MIUI Launcher" as default launcher, gestures should work.

Lag, battery drain (Almost 2 charges in one day), issues with media player controls notification and weird messages notifications on redmi note 8

media.jpgmedia 2.jpgdrain.jpglag.jpg

Last edited:
Hi All
I am currently on 20.12.29 Rom with Mi 10 pro (CMI) and current Twrp in memory is TWRP 3.4.2b 1206.

Should i update to 21.1.7 as below:
1) Go to updater
2) Select three dots...
3) Select choose package
4) Select RoM 21.1.7 and proceed for installation
By following these steps there would there not by any issue as i have twrp 1206 which us workable for mi 10 pro.

Further TWRP 3.4.0 (litter turtle) should be in memory for devices Mi 10 (UMI) and boot from fastboot command.

For Mi 10 Pro (CMI) it is fine to have Twrp
TWRP 3.4.2b 1206 in memory and can install ROM as explained above.

Can anyone please confirm this before i update rom to 21.1.7
Thanks
I shall comment only on your Mi 10 (umi) - which is correct:
TWRP 3.4.0 (LittleTurtle2333) should be left in (or flashed into) recovery partition - nothing else should be flashed. This should be considered permanent.
TWRP 3.4.2b-1026 should only be booted into (Fastboot boot ....), never flashed, and this should be considered temporary.

Last edited:
Reactions: geoorg
I figured it out ALL FIXED, documentation for the fix will be on the Xda page, Thank you very much for help. :D

Hi subject05,

You have asked for help in this forum. You have got the tip with usb2.0 and other hints. But you did not post the solution in this forum?

So I will do it for you…

Things I did:
1. Using a USB-2.0 Dock Instead of USB-3
2.Installing correct drivers - I used ones from Xiaomi Boot Unlock\Drivers folder
3. That was all done to ensure my device connected to pc with ADB/FASTBOOT
4.Opening console by Shift-clicking in the folder of ADB/FASTBOOT
5. Download TWRP file for your device and place it into ADB/FASTBOOT folder
6. Type "./fastboot flash recovery (name of the twrp file).img"
7 ./fastboot boot twrp.img
8. Success of booting into TWRP

Remember:
So I think we all can do something so that this forum based on the tireless, competend work from xiaomi.eu team will be worth it!

PS: It would be friendly if somebody was helping, to hit the like button :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mankokoma
Eureka! :emoji_smile:
Finally got LP working in android 11 (all features) + Edxposed + safetyNet passed
After a lot of trial and error and bootloops.

I would have made a tutorial, but such tutorial would be against forum rules...i think? :emoji_thinking:

I would gladly share just PM me.

EDIT: I'm posting the link to the setup package + instructions.
Everything is in the zip.
Unzip and follow the "README.txt"

Luckypatcher version 9.2.5

Luckypatcher+EdXposed+Android_11.zip

637bf42cac132e14e453ddc621225325.jpg
438b088b3fba5a896ecbe4b7003f33fc.jpg
8fcf6e1e683156f429294c7bd7a04ae6.jpg

Last edited:
What is LP? Does it mean we can have chat bubbles and notification history and Hey Google working?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.