MIUI 12.5 21.1.20/21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good. What about losing twrp after flash? Is this still a problem?
Never heard of this issue...
You can also use OrangeFox instead of TWRP, OrangeFox is automatically reinstalled after a ROM flash/update. ;)

You can also use OrangeFox instead of TWRP, OrangeFox is automatically reinstalled after a ROM flash/update. ;)
I don't know if this happened on MI9T PRO, but it happened on mi9 se and on mi note 10 Lite. That's why I am bit worried

I had no problem with the update on RN8, no restarts and it still shows January.
Good for you.
I tried multiple times on my device (redmi K30 4G)
Same result.
Both on this weekly and also android 11 stable

i had issue from long time
i cant activate gamepad mapping service on my cmi

i perchase 2 diffrent company and same issue
Flydigi wasp 2
and blackshark gamepad 3 with activator usb

its work on other phones but my xiaomi.eu rom not working :(

Same here, some files have this problem! They have been downloaded and you can see them by file manager s app in dual app storage but whatsapp shows that no file has been downloaded!
Wired

Same here, some files have this problem! They have been downloaded and you can see them by file manager s app in dual app storage but whatsapp shows that no file has been downloaded!
Wired

After installing the rom I install OrangeFox or SkyHawk recovery. The fastboot mode always remains. When installing vbmeta, the phone turns on but the recovery is deleted. I can only use recovery by installing twrp 3.3.2b and 4.0.

How is battery life on a11 compared to a10 firmware? I heard some say it's better
I can say I have experienced significantly less drain than on MIUI12 based on Android 10.
Still not comparable to the longevity I've got with MIUI11 on my Mi 9T Pro, but better compared to A10.

Reactions: Putti
i had issue from long time
i cant activate gamepad mapping service on my cmi

i perchase 2 diffrent company and same issue
Flydigi wasp 2
and blackshark gamepad 3 with activator usb

its work on other phones but my xiaomi.eu rom not working :(
There seems to be a problem with the A11 implementation on gamepad support. It's an Android issue, not MIUI's alone.

Reactions: lucianoedipo
I have a permanent alarm icon on top right yet no alarm is set.
When I turn off phone, at the bottom of reboot/poweroff screen I read "Shutdown alarm 20 Jan 5pm"

??????

I can say I have experienced significantly less drain than on MIUI12 based on Android 10.
Still not comparable to the longevity I've got with MIUI11 on my Mi 9T Pro, but better compared to A10.
So you would recommend to take the step from 12.3 a10 to latest 12.5 a11? Saved since you have MI9TPro too, do you know if I can flash dirty and do I have to watch out for twrp trouble? Last time I ended up in fastboot mode

When I turn off phone, at the bottom of reboot/poweroff screen I read "Shutdown alarm 20 Jan 5pm"

??????
Try to clear "All app data" of the "Clock" app in phone's settings then open the "Clock" app and answer all first configuration's pop-ups. Is your issue solved after that? :)

So you would recommend to take the step from 12.3 a10 to latest 12.5 a11? Saved since you have MI9TPro too, do you know if I can flash dirty and do I have to watch out for twrp trouble? Last time I ended up in fastboot mode
Hmm, I've never had any trouble with that. I just flashed latest TWRP before flashing the new OTA.

Reactions: Putti

??????
Head to Settings > Battery > Battery "tab" and check if you have Scheduled power off set up.

Try to clear "All app data" of the "Clock" app in phone's settings then open the "Clock" app and answer all first configuration's pop-ups. Is your issue solved after that? :)

Found the culprit: I disabled miui clock with some alarms set and I installed google clock instead. Re-enabled miui clock, removed alarms, disabled again and problem solved.

What is strange is that with google clock now I don't see that icon even if an alarm is set...

So now I removed google clock and re-enabled miui clock. But there's no way now to see at what time the alarm is set when pulling down notifications. And also on the lockscreen or on the AOD there's no sign of an alarm and at what time is set.

Sounds good. What about losing twrp after flash? Is this still a problem?

the last time i accidently losing the twrp is when trying to flash pixel experience rom (android 11 beta latest version) from miui eu rom (android 11)..i dunno why it happen and need to flash back custom recovery again after that and personally,i try the new orangefox twrp,quite ok for me

??????
Clear dalvik cache and cache in recovery and reboot .

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.