HyperOS 1.0 24.5.20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with Google wallet.
Some bank cards are accepted and others are not.
Any idea?
I have installed the payment module. Cleared data... Problem persist.
Device: Mondrian

Any idea?
Go to updater, follow the link of the alert to instal the apk, After install, reboot device

You have to reinstall ROM and apply this network fix.
Resolved the camera, but not the random crash posted before. Is normal?

For me on houji (Xiaomi 14), this ROM has been a great improvement on the battery front (after an initial uncertainty due to calibration). The stock ROM (EEA) is not even remotely comparable in many respects, being far behind.

Does anyone have difficulties casting to an LG TV.
The casting request comes up on the TV, but then the TV picture comes back, and no casting.
Any suggestions?

Did Xiaomi removed option in battery settings to turn of mobile data after chosen time when device is locked? (Fuxi)

Any idea?
Same problem here. Installed the provided .apk and everything. Of the 2 main cards I have one works (Orange Money) while the other does not (ING)

Same problem here. Installed the provided .apk and everything. Of the 2 main cards I have one works (Orange Money) while the other does not (ING)
I resolved by download again the apk from Updater, install it and reboot. After that I could add the ING cards

Hello all,
I still have a problem when I'm making a dual app with WhatsApp after few days the app stop working properly I explain :
- I can receive notifications and reply
- I can open the notification and enter the dual whatsapp
- BUT when I go back to the home page of whatsapp dual, it crash

I have the log I post it too.

Thanks for help
5a93f320cf7d0b56f67304b2c2c217b7.jpg

Sent from my 23127PN0CG using Tapatalk

As I mentioned previously, this update for the Xiaomi 12 came with heating problems when doing basic tasks and the battery is horrible, even without moving the phone much it drains at full speed

I wanted to ask if it is possible to resolve these issues in the next update.

your device is not supported on this Forum

I think I found a bug on Ishtar. Changing the variable aperture in the main camera app does nothing (it is physically stuck on 4.0 and does not change to 1.9)

In G Cam app I can change from one aperture to another with no issue (I mean the changes are physically visible over the camera, while on the camera app there are no changes whatsoever).

(If talking about that 3rd party app is banned here, I apologise — but I don’t know how else I could explain this issue better)

Hi may know how to install the font on hyperos?, I don't see import option for font at the theme apps

How the "update battery firmware" under battery settings is working? We just click the "update" ? Is it legit yet? or kinda beta?

perfect on houji xiaomi 14, special thanks to Hackintosh98 for the fantastic job of translating into Italian (now also the defect of the cam in pro mode which reported ultrawide has been solved with a u).
Thank you

Reactions: saf.oda
Status
Not open for further replies.