Resolved [21.1.6 / 21.1.13 and also Stable Build] Redmi note 7 Gallery app battery issue and data usage

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Order to fix the massive download task I have disabled some gallery services

Let's see if it will help or not

I will share the results with you guys.

Current Gallery usage is 1.32gb

56c9a3fe5b9870169c55faa3a3022326.jpg
48ce07d4aac4820010388414f1e37c70.jpg
1320b47e1ce59b9fe2c4d1a77aaeb36b.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

so what do we do?
Till now one of the best method is to flash does it that someone has sent it above in the thread and that is the best solution for now also so I have to lavender at my home one is running stable and one is running weekly and in stable the monthly usage of gallery was 200mb and even the MI cloud backup was on so I think this is a weekly specific think and if you are under weekly basically MIUI is testing things and stuff so this is not a major deal because they are offloading some stuff and there maybe they using artificial Intelligence in order to significantly improve their product so thats it.

Solution Revert to previous version by flashing zip above.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

I've read it here that the Gallery app consumes so much data usage and i should've used the search function to know some work around. But when i do so, the keyboard don't pop-up so I'll just add this post here.
Please don't blame me for this as the phone limits me which is out of my hand.
Thank u.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-26-20-56-15-380_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-26-20-56-15-380_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 131
I've read it here that the Gallery app consumes so much data usage and i should've used the search function to know some work around. But when i do so, the keyboard don't pop-up so I'll just add this post here.
Please don't blame me for this as the phone limits me which is out of my hand.
Thank u.
The workaround is to wait for our next release, there is no way to fix this without modifying the app.

Reactions: Poney70
The workaround is to wait for our next release, there is no way to fix this without modifying the app.
Ow okay, thank you for all your hard work

By the way, my phone is Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite, not Redmi Note 7
Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.