New 21.1.6 CTS profile match fail on POCO F2 pro

PavloT

Members
Sep 27, 2019
Poco F2 Pro: I have CTS profile match: fail and Google pay is not working.

Also in Google play it is written: the device is not certified.

I have no root, only TWRP

Dirty Flashed 21.1.6 from stable 12.0.5. Everything worked fine on stable.

The device name has changed from POCO F2 Pro to Readmi K30 Pro - probably this causes the problem...

Tried to clean data in Google Play, Services, Framework and reboot - doesn't help. Other people also report the same problem.

Reactions: slobodanboshkov
Poco F2 Pro: I have CTS profile match: fail and Google pay is not working.

Also in Google play it is written: the device is not certified.

I have no root, only TWRP

Dirty Flashed 21.1.6 from stable 12.0.5. Everything worked fine on stable.

The device name has changed from POCO F2 Pro to Readmi K30 Pro - probably this causes the problem...

Tried to clean data in Google Play, Services, Framework and reboot - doesn't help. Other people also report the same problem.
Same on my device.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Not a bug, CTS/SafetyNet does not pass on Poco F2 Pro (and perhaps other devices) if you change your ROM.

You will have to root your phone using Magisk (21.1 or superior, currently beta branch) and follow this tutorial: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...ass-safetynet-on-android-11-and-magisk.57627/

However, this was not enough for me, it still couldn't pass. I had to follow it and follow this comment: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...et-on-android-11-and-magisk.57627/post-570018

With this, SafetyNet finally succeed. Don't forget to clear app data & cache from "Google Play store", "Google Play services" and "Google Service Framework" to make sure it's all clean.

Reactions: Poney70
Not a bug, CTS/SafetyNet does not pass on Poco F2 Pro (and perhaps other devices) if you change your ROM.

You will have to root your phone using Magisk (21.1 or superior, currently beta branch) and follow this tutorial: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...ass-safetynet-on-android-11-and-magisk.57627/

However, this was not enough for me, it still couldn't pass. I had to follow it and follow this comment: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...et-on-android-11-and-magisk.57627/post-570018

With this, SafetyNet finally succeed. Don't forget to clear app data & cache from "Google Play store", "Google Play services" and "Google Service Framework" to make sure it's all clean.

It is written in ROM description that it solves SafetyNet problem. Other people say that there were no such an issue on previous weekly ROM. I used 12.0.5 Stable before - also a everything was ok.

It is written in ROM description that it solves SafetyNet problem. Other people say that there were no such an issue on previous weekly ROM. I used 12.0.5 Stable before - also a everything was ok.

As I stated before, this problem only occurs for a few specific devices, which is the case for the F2 Pro because it uses a different system to check SatefyNet.
(I think it's due to a new hardware check system if I recall correctly)

Indeed, most devices won't have any problems with it. But that's just how it is, sorry.

As I stated before, this problem only occurs for a few specific devices, which is the case for the F2 Pro because it uses a different system to check SatefyNet.
(I think it's due to a new hardware check system if I recall correctly)

Indeed, most devices won't have any problems with it. But that's just how it is, sorry.

Your statement doesn't explain why on the same device one Xiaomi.eu ROM doesn't cause the problem for absolute majority (I think even 100%) users. But another Xiaomi.eu ROM like the last one causes the problem for a lot of users withe same Poco F2 Pro...

The only thing I observed which theoretically can cause the problem - the phone name. In my case if the ROM names the phone Readme 30 pro... Immediately it has a SafetyNet problem. When the name of the phone changes back to Poco F2 Pro... Everything is ok. Sounds to simply to be truth