[GUIDE][POCO F2 Pro] How to pass SafetyNet on Android 11 and Magisk

xand3r40r93

Members
Sep 28, 2020
1. Install the latest weekly or global firmware in twrp. (without magisk)
2. reboot.
3. complete the first setup.
4. reboot to recovery.
5. install latest magisk canary (now the latest stable version is v20.4, but need higher)
6. reboot.
7. enable magiskhide and hide magisk manager.
8. install magiskhide props config.
9. reboot.
10. run in termux or any terminal
Bash:
su
props
11. enable force BASIC key attestation (press 2), for "Redmi K30 Pro"
12. reboot.

Reactions: ONick and damia
Screenshot_2020-09-29-01-17-14-929_com.android.settings.jpgScreenshot_2020-09-29-01-17-33-459_foqvddl.rgxvgd.jpgScreenshot_2020-09-29-01-17-39-264_foqvddl.rgxvgd.jpg

what about fingerprint? I lost my fingerprint sensor and now I can not restore it by flashing fastboot rom or recovery? how to fix that ?

Safety net ok but Google Pay don't work

Wysłane z mojego POCO F2 Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

1. Install the latest weekly or global firmware in twrp. (without magisk)
2. reboot.
3. complete the first setup.
4. reboot to recovery.
5. install latest magisk canary (now the latest stable version is v20.4, but need higher)
6. reboot.
7. enable magiskhide and hide magisk manager.
8. install magiskhide props config.
9. reboot.
10. run in termux or any terminal
Bash:
su
props
11. enable force BASIC key attestation (press 2), for "Redmi K30 Pro"
12. reboot.

My device is not certified, any idea?

My device is not certified, any idea?
Did you check if your device pass SafetyNet? If your device passes, you simply have to clear "All app data" of "Google Play store", "Google Play services" and "Google Service Framework". Then, reboot your device. ;)

Did you check if your device pass SafetyNet? If your device passes, you simply have to clear "All app data" of "Google Play store", "Google Play services" and "Google Service Framework". Then, reboot your device. ;)

It fails safety net.

@94burns Follow these steps to fix SafetyNet on your device:

1. Start Termux and type "su" and hit enter , after this termux ask Magisk-Manager to prompt for root access => Grant it
2. Type "props" command and hit enter
3. After MagiskHide-Props loaded successfully, type "1" to edit device fingerprint
4. Type "f" to pick a certified fingerprint
5. Type "25" to chose "Redmi"
6. Type "2" to chose "Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition (10)"
7. Type "y" to confirm it
8. Type "y" to reboot your device

Check SafetyNet in Magisk Manager app and it should be all good now. Do not forget to clear app data => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...et-on-android-11-and-magisk.57627/post-569986

;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 94burns and hofi01
@94burns Follow these steps to fix SafetyNet on your device:

1. Start Termux and type "su" and hit enter , after this termux ask Magisk-Manager to prompt for root access => Grant it
2. Type "props" command and hit enter
3. After MagiskHide-Props loaded successfully, type "1" to edit device fingerprint
4. Type "f" to pick a certified fingerprint
5. Type "25" to chose "Redmi"
6. Type "2" to chose "Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition (10)"
7. Type "y" to confirm it
8. Type "y" to reboot your device

Check SafetyNet in Magisk Manager app and it should be all good now. Do not forget to clear app data => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...et-on-android-11-and-magisk.57627/post-569986

;)

Wow thank you so much, just tried this and it works.

Reactions: Poney70
I have Xiaomi Mi 10 with xiaomi 12.1.5 stable and set Mi 10 Global for 11 but not work. What should I do now?

Ok I choose option 2 and set Mi 3 (default) and CTS Profile is True

Last edited:
I followed the above instructions and had success as well.

1. Flashed "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V12.1.3.0.RJKCNXM_v12-11.zip" with "recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150.img"
2. Reboot.
3. Complete the first setup, add wifi and activate, do the bear minimum setup to go faster, you can setup your apps later.
4. Reboot to recovery.
5. Install Magisk Canary
6. Reboot.
7. Repackage Magisk Manager, re-launch the manager, don't create the shortcut, enable magiskhide.
8. Install Magiskhide Props module from the repo.
9. Reboot.
10. Run the folliwing commands in Termux (Android Terminal)
Bash:
su
props
11. Enable force BASIC key attestation (Option 2), for "Redmi K30 Pro", proceed with yes, yes so you can reboot.
12. Reboot, check CTS.