Xiaomi 13 Pro - CTS profile match failed - XiaomiEU 14.0.28

crysty0612

Members
Sep 7, 2023
Hi,
I cannot get my device working anymore with Play Protection.

I got the latest stable 14.0.28 of Xiaomi EU Rom for Xiaomi 13 Pro.
Right after install I was able to login to Google, install Wallet, get it configured, everything seemed fine.

Just a few days later (2 days ago) when I wanted to actually pay I got an error that phone is not secure.

Checking with YASNAK I now get the CTS Profile match fail.

I've been coming from the Global EEA ROM (Rooted + sygisc for hiding on Google services and wallet) that stoped working for me after an OTA update from Xiaomi.

Is it possible Google is banning something specifically for my device/account? Is there anything I can do/force clear any checks?

Could it be they are changing safety algorithms again?

Hi,
I cannot get my device working anymore with Play Protection.

I got the latest stable 14.0.28 of Xiaomi EU Rom for Xiaomi 13 Pro.
Right after install I was able to login to Google, install Wallet, get it configured, everything seemed fine.

Just a few days later (2 days ago) when I wanted to actually pay I got an error that phone is not secure.

Checking with YASNAK I now get the CTS Profile match fail.

I've been coming from the Global EEA ROM (Rooted + sygisc for hiding on Google services and wallet) that stoped working for me after an OTA update from Xiaomi.

Is it possible Google is banning something specifically for my device/account? Is there anything I can do/force clear any checks?

Could it be they are changing safety algorithms again?
Is your device id added to Google? My wallet wasn't working.

The device still shows uncertified but everything now works.

Download device ID form the play store.developer is Evozi.

Open the app and hold Google services framework. Will bring up another menu to copy, don't do this instead click share, then share this to your notes. Copy the long number in your notes then visit the following website, near the bottom there is a space to add the previously copied number then paste, this will add your device to Google if it's not already added.

www.google.com/android/uncertified.