MIUI 12.6 21.3.31/4.1/2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeytown

Members
Jun 20, 2016
u guys are the greatest. used the xiaomi.eu rom back in the days on my redmi note 3 pro but might think about picking up a F3

Angen

Members
Nov 14, 2020
Bug on mi9se:
Also in default theme doesn't work the double tap for shoutdown the screen

johnso

Members
Apr 13, 2020
Heyo nice people.
thanks as always for your work.
4.1 for Redmi Note 7 breaks camera for me.
I'm going back to a 3.X version in hopes it fixes it.

Update: 21.3.25 not working either :(. I believe this is a common problem in updates, is the fix hard?

Last edited:

Orjon

Mi 10T Lite tester, Polish translator
Staff member
Mar 18, 2017
Heyo nice people.

Update: 21.3.25 not working either :(. I believe this is a common problem in updates, is the fix hard?
Working fine there...

Reactions: ddj123

Chilace

Members
Jul 24, 2020
Heyo nice people.

Try to clean data of the camera app. I have 2 cameras, both work like a charm.

marcealban

Members
Feb 29, 2020
Starting from April 24, 2021, Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Xiaomi CC9e will stop the development version.? So then why there isn't any new versión?

johnso

Members
Apr 13, 2020
Ok, I'm back.
Did a clean install formatting data, and everything works EXCEPT camera, which opens for a few seconds, then crashes. I have allowed every permission.
Considering it's a clean install, I'm believing everyone else who has it working clearly is calling for something that previous ROMs had, your update added to it, and the camera is therefore still working.
But if in a clean install it's broken for me it has to be something with the rom, right?
Any help is welcome, thank you all.
(Still redmi note 7 in the 4.1 release).

Alvy200

Members
Jan 30, 2021
Ok, I'm back.
Did a clean install formatting data, and everything works EXCEPT camera, which opens for a few seconds, then crashes. I have allowed every permission.
Considering it's a clean install, I'm believing everyone else who has it working clearly is calling for something that previous ROMs had, your update added to it, and the camera is therefore still working.
But if in a clean install it's broken for me it has to be something with the rom, right?
Reflash global, then clean flash EU to restore persist

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Dec 3, 2020
Reflash global, then clean flash EU to restore persist

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk
Um, what you say it's probably correct, but since you mentioned the persist partition I'd say to be careful with this one, since many people have issues with widevine after tampering with that partition. Just (probably) DO NOT format it.

Chilace

Members
Jul 24, 2020
Ok, I'm back.
Post the logs during the application crash so that those who understand can see what the problem is

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Last edited:

ddj123

Members
Apr 29, 2020
Went to 25/3 from 17/3 RN7. Very awesome! Best Rom in the multiverse until now...Truly stable.

About going to 12.6 with the 1/4 update, I hear people complaining.. is it worth it? Maybe wait for next update since this is started from part scratch?

Greetings

fmccool302

Members
Aug 3, 2018
Why do use call it miui 12.6 I'm an official nightly beta tester in China and its miui 12.5 not miui 12.6 it does not exist

ejatamer

Members
Sep 2, 2016
wta..hopefully it isnt against the rule.. "delayed" means it will be out few days later or it will skip this round of update (ie this week updates)?

noypi77

Members
Mar 29, 2021
Still lagging on this version 21.3.31.
Any playback, or scroll is delayed. Playback delay is every 3 or 5 secs. Unit: k30 5g 6/128

Status
Not open for further replies.