MIUI 12.6 21.3.31/4.1/2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 9T. Was watching video when call came in, clicked green answer button and everything freezed and phone started reboot. First time I encountered this, but yeah, it's there.

Reactions: Ryoma
After updating, the [MIUI] logo only appears and it won't boot...
but It started with the previous version.
redmi k40 pro

Reactions: oaqbao
This update is an error, can't boot to the system.
I have to format the data for a clean install
(Note 10T Pro)

After updating, the [MIUI] logo only appears and it won't boot...
but It started with the previous version.
redmi k40 pro
It is quite normal for the first boot after the update to take a long time - many minutes. I cannot say how long, because it probably varies - but maybe even 10 minutes, or more. Don't rush it - don't reboot / restart it. There may be a lot of work internally for it to do to update - especially if there is a software upgrade. For instance this week's ROM is going from (for me - Mi 10 umi) Miui 12.5 to Miui 12.6. It may also depend upon how tidy your system was when you installed the new ROM.
The second boot and beyond, again with me, takes under a minute.

Hi.
After clean on Security App, clean Dalvik/Cache, flashed new rom and Magisk V22, and everything works fine.
Thank´s All Dev´s.

Some bank apps doesn't work.
Shows that device is rooted or altered without any root procedures.
I saw this after TWRP 3.5 was flashed with weekly rom together.
Any ideas?

Thanks.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition using Tapatalk

Some bank apps doesn't work.
Shows that device is rooted or altered without any root procedures.
I saw this after TWRP 3.5 was flashed with weekly rom together.
Any ideas?

Thanks.
I have the same problem with one banking app. Three others work fine. I uninstalled the Magisk Manager app, but kept the Magisk module loaded, and the bank app that didn't work before started working again. Unfortunately, every time I reboot my phone, Magisk Manager installs itself again. So I have to manually uninstall it each time I reboot. :(
But at least all my banking apps work now! :)

Edit: I've just re-read your post, and maybe you do not have any rooting at all.
I have another (secure) app that even though I had removed Magisk from my system, still believed that I was rooted when I was not. I just accept now that I have to go through more security each time I load the app up now. I have re-installed Magisk anyway (without the Manager app - as above).

Last edited:
I have the same problem with one banking app. Three others work fine. I uninstalled the Magisk Manager app, but kept the Magisk module loaded, and the bank app that didn't work before started working again. Unfortunately, every time I reboot my phone, Magisk Manager installs itself again. So I have to manually uninstall it each time I reboot. :(
Idea: would cloning the app (maybe with island) and setting from magisk the multiuser mode to system owner only "isolate" the app enough to think the system isn't rooted? Also haha, what does the support have to say about this now, since you can make the app work or not ~at will :emoji_laughing:?

It is possible to freeze the magisk Manager to avoid detection (e.g. using the app airfrozen or scripring a few pm commands)

Edit: I've just re-read your post, and maybe you do not have any rooting at all.
I have another (secure) app that even though I had removed Magisk from my system, still believed that I was rooted when I was not. I just accept now that I have to go through more security each time I load the app up now. I have re-installed Magisk anyway (without the Manager app - as above).
I did not understand very well, but did you solved the problem with that app?
And if you did, please explain more.
I mention that I did a clean install and no success

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition using Tapatalk

Idea: would cloning the app (maybe with island) and setting from magisk the multiuser mode to system owner only "isolate" the app enough to think the system isn't rooted? Also haha, what does the support have to say about this now, since you can make the app work or not ~at will :emoji_laughing:?
It is possible to freeze the magisk Manager to avoid detection (e.g. using the app airfrozen or scripring a few pm commands)
I suppose it would depend upon how the app detects the presence of a rooting app. If it looks for certain code in memory, then it could be that in whatever format the app is. its code will still be there.
I think for the moment, I shall just have to be aware that each time I reboot I shall have to delete the manager. Also, I do not want to risk what is currently a properly working and very stable system.

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
I did not understand very well, but did you solved the problem with that app?
And if you did, please explain more.
I mention that I did a clean install and no success
My system is rooted - with Magisk. This app has two parts to it
- the module, which does the actual rooting;
- the manager which performs other related, and some necessary, tasks.
I have uninstalled the manager, but kept the module. This means that my system remains rooted, but quite 'bare'.

DELAYED DEVICES
cepheus, raphael, crux, alioth

Delayed means no weekly? We need wait until next week?

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T Pro mediante Tapatalk

Mi 11 works? I got problem while update - still on fastboot - windows with sending files disappear...

When @Brian Amesz reported this last time, I suggested switching over to buttons, which he tried and did not work. He then rebooted, which seemed to work. So maybe the combination of the two worked?
Also, I wonder how well you prepared your phone for the new ROM. Did you tidy up your own system before installing the new ROM?
E.g. clear phone memory; run cleaner; clear recents; clear Dalvik; clear cache; delete /data/system/package_cache folder.

delete /data/system/package_cache folder seems to be helping out. No issue for 4 hours now

Reactions: Iain_B
Poco F2 Pro:
Everything´s fine, so far so good
It´s my first time flashing a beta rom. I´m coming from stable 12.0.8 EU.
i have TWRP-3.4.2B-1206 so before flashing i did a backup of Persist and EFS partition just in case... Then i did format data, rebooted to recovery and installed the beta ROM without issues.
Widevine is L1, Safetynet PASS.
I have not installed magisk yet but i´m amazed about the quality of this rom.
THANKS to every developer.

I just discovered this problem with the AOD, on my POCO F2 pro, I noticed that the AOD was shutting down in the dark, I went into settings and it was activated shutting down in the dark, I tried to disable it and this error appeared.

Screenshot-2021-04-02-15-30-32-815-com-miui-aod.jpg

Reactions: inzaghi75
I just discovered this problem with the AOD, on my POCO F2 pro, I noticed that the AOD was shutting down in the dark, I went into settings and it was activated shutting down in the dark, I tried to disable it and this error appeared.

Screenshot-2021-04-02-15-30-32-815-com-miui-aod.jpg
Hi.
Same on my PocoF2 Pro.

Reactions: dattohead
Status
Not open for further replies.