MIUI 12.6 21.3.31/4.1/2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never wipe that partition. The only thing I have done is install all the weekly betas. What I did, was to go back from 21.2.24 to 21.3.18 and from there, update to this version.

Edit: When I first installed version 21.3.18 it had L1. It was when installing the 21.3.24, when the phone started to freeze and widevine changed from l1 to l3
Same here on k20

unable to flash this rom on mi 9 se, keeps stucking at miui logo for 20min nothing happens.

coming from pixel experience, flashing stock miui rom works without issue

any tip?

Reactions: keithlty
Mi9t. I installed 21.4.1 with magisk 22.0 and phone every time restart in twrp. If i install only rom without magisk, everything ok. Why problem with magisk?

Mi10t pro, Dual apps doesn't work. When it's creating one, the cellphone just restart. After that, the new icon is visible but when I try to open it, it just collapse.

I don't know how to see the log to post it here, sorry.

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Reactions: batwingNZ
Everything seems to be working fine on the Mi 9t. I don't use magisk and have no clue what L1 is, so maybe it is that

Reactions: J3isoos
Hi, I have lost widivine L1, I will have some ROM ago.... I never format persist partition.
how can bring back L1? Is a ROM issue?
Thanks

Inviato dal mio Mi 9T utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Ryoma
hello! I'm using mi 10T with v21.3.24. can I install this update without wiping everything? or will I receive any OTA update to the v21.3.31? sorry just recently tried flashing roms again after a long time. thank you so much for the rom really smooth so far. Don't have any issues as well. :)

I have never wipe that partition. The only thing I have done is install all the weekly betas. What I did, was to go back from 21.2.24 to 21.3.18 and from there, update to this version.

Edit: When I first installed version 21.3.18 it had L1. It was when installing the 21.3.24, when the phone started to freeze and widevine changed from l1 to l3
Same here on mi note 10

Just updated Mi9T from 21.3.24 everything working fine.
Widevine Level is still L1.
I had no freezes or restarts in the last Version
Again a big Thanks to Devs

Reactions: hergi and biscoot
Can someone who had issues with wifi speed on v21.3.18 and v21.3.24, can confirm if they're fixed in 21.3.31?

edit: No update for mi9 this week so I withdraw my question..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Poney70
Testing on Redmi Note 8 (ginkgo). After about 4 hours, I had no problem, no reboots, no heating, the device just works well. I will still test games, and heavy applications.
But everything is working much better than in the past few weeks.This time I like to use the Miui 12.5
Good job to everyone involved in the project.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk
Do you have widevine L1 on yours and how is your Wifi 2.4GHz speed? I am having issues with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.