MIUI 12.6 21.3.31/4.1/2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you believe that it is the ROM, and not your system - either the way that you installed it, or what you might already have on your system?
i did a clean install with format data, i'm sure it's the rom causing the problem, also i'm not the first to complain about this problem ... i hope with the next update there is an improvement

It might turn on when the screen is locked or something:

If I reboot the phone it activates the DND automatically and at random.

Don't have any DND settings turned on.

A bit frustrating as I formatted data when I gave it her and this is her first Android.

And never done it when I had. That's why I'm asking here

...Same here (Mi9Tpro/HMK20Pro). The new ROM is running smoothly and absolutely fine.
Thanks a lot, Devs!

It was worth the wait ...
Oh, ...and the download was faster than ever (with up to 11.5 MB/sec.) :cool:

hi bro, one question, were you able to install magisk without giving you bootlooop problems? I have not installed yet so as not to damage my cell phone, I would appreciate if you answered me, thanks c:

Not only in comparison with last week, this is one of the best versions in a long time, at least on davinci.
The battery life after one day of admittedly very little use is remarkable.
Just so you know that "Active time" IS NOT the same as "Screen on time" , because "Active time" also includes "phone idle" state which is when you don't use your phone. So don't be fooled by the 24h active time

Just so you know that "Active time" IS NOT the same as "Screen on time" , because "Active time" also includes "phone idle" state which is when you don't use your phone. So don't be fooled by the 24h active time

I did not write anything about "active time". For me, it's good if the phone lasts two days, given the way I use it.

How are notifications on this build? Do they still look terrible? i.e. the reply dropdown from the notifications screen

For me on Mi 9t with full screen gestures the app drawer crashes the system launcher when i try to open it. With the buttons it's working normally. Guess i'm using buttons until the next update, because i can't flash back older version.

Hi! I have a Mi 9 SE with 12.5 - 21.3.18 beta, but i cannot upgrade to 21.3.31 via OTA. Why? I have always done older OTA updates weekly...

will there be a problem with magisk bro? is that I say that one commented that he gave bootloop that's why I ask
I would suggest tidying up your phone first, before undating. And then make sure that everything is working properly before installing Magisk. You might even want to take a backup before installing Magist. I personally have not had any problems with installing Magisk (Mi 10 umi).

Like @koalalump said, this Weekly ROM version is excellent on Mi 9T / Redmi K20. I don't have any issue. :)
I tested the rom and the result was the same. Then tried the patch and... nothing.
Finally, I discovered that the rom has an error, the directory on which the patch installs the .bin file. contains a directory with the same name as the file so it can't install the file normally.
This is not a problem per se, but the partition is read only and can't remount it with write permissions, even from TWRP..
Also, from TWRP, the directory's content is completely different,

For now, I will install the latest stable rom, bur I wanted to report the problem here to advise other people, that could have the same problem.

Thanks anyway for your help.

Hi! I have a Mi 9 SE with 12.5 - 21.3.18 beta, but i cannot upgrade to 21.3.31 via OTA. Why? I have always done older OTA updates weekly...
Because there was an OTA bug there, just select the downloaded rom manually in the OTA menu, or goninnto recovery and install from there.

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mattidus
Is it possible to clear dalvik and /data/system/package_cache folder without root and twrp? I'm running 21.3.31 on the mi 11.

Never dirty flash a Beta over a stable. And never flash a stable over a Beta. These are two completely different branches and the mods and devs here told it so many times. Why isn't anyone reading?
Where can we see your recommendations?

So how to flash a stable over beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.