MIUI 12.6 21.3.31/4.1/2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally managed to download the WEEKLY 21.4.2 from Afh and updated my K20Pro Premium - so far everything looks fine.

Thanks team!

Reactions: Red_star001
If you have not already done so, clearing Dalvik and cache, and also deleting /data/system/package_cache folder has helped some with lag.
Doesn't help at all. Always back to 12.0.15 stable android 10, this is the best as long as android 11 and several versions of 12.1 or 12.5 released

can`t really help you but any solution containing the word "persistant" should be avoided.
As long as you follow above you might be helped in the future.
I don't mean to be pedantic, but what you're referring to is the "persist" partition - you are correct, though; messing with this will break your Widevine L1 and it's nearly impossible to get back. This partition also contains all your sensor information (accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, etc.)

Though it can be restored using OrangeFox recovery, messing with it is still a bad idea and, like you said, will definitely break Widevine L1 with no way of restoring it.

Is it only me or the download server is really slow? I tried both sourceforge and afh. My internet is fast enough to watch hd youtube video without buffering

Is it only me or the download server is really slow? I tried both sourceforge and afh. My internet is fast enough to watch hd youtube video without buffering
Last week I waited before I downloaded, and the speed was quite good. WIth limited bandwidth from the servers, and everyone rushing to get their new ROMs, there is always a lot of congestion to start with. So if you're not in too much of a hurry, it is better to wait - it will be faster, and there will be no drops.

You can ignore "virus"es but you can't ignore default messaging app. Is this a bug? Why we can't ignore it?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.