Resolved [21.4.7] Redmi K30 5G - Issues when playing videos

xHunterz

Members
Apr 9, 2021
Hello, since i updated to the Weekly [21.3.24/25 ] i started having issues when i play videos (youtube, facebook, twitch,etc.). I thought that the problem would been solved by the next weekly update but it was not the case. What happens is when i play a video, it plays it normally, but after 3-4 secs., the video starts to stutter and also the phone for a moment, and then plays it normally, and the cycle restarts again and again.

The phone works smooth, the problem starts when i play videos in any app...

Hello, what's the Widevine level of your device? (L1 or L3, use "DRM Info" app to know it) :)

Hello, since i updated to the Weekly [21.3.24/25 ] i started having issues when i play videos (youtube, facebook, twitch,etc.). I thought that the problem would been solved by the next weekly update but it was not the case. What happens is when i play a video, it plays it normally, but after 3-4 secs., the video starts to stutter and also the phone for a moment, and then plays it normally, and the cycle restarts again and again.

The phone works smooth, the problem starts when i play videos in any app...

Yes that is the last update that works fine with none of this playback issues

Reactions: Svensemann
So the issue still not fixed on the 21.4.14 update, i feel kinda ignored by the Staff. Do you guys got any response by them?

But the bug persists in the new update?
It only disappears if you remove the google voice match?

Last edited:
Well. The mentioned issue came back to my K30 5G with the latest Miui 13 A12 update. I did the dirty flash, not sure if it caused the issue, or Google voice match

Well. The mentioned issue came back to my K30 5G with the latest Miui 13 A12 update. I did the dirty flash, not sure if it caused the issue, or Google voice match
It's possible since there is no Global Android 12 ROM for Mi 10 Lite 5G (monet) yet, so we don't exactly have the necessary files for proper Voice Match support for the rest of China-only Snapdragon 765G devices... We'll need more reports and preferably logs made starting immediately after boot, while reproducing the issue.

It's possible since there is no Global Android 12 ROM for Mi 10 Lite 5G (monet) yet, so we don't exactly have the necessary files for proper Voice Match support for the rest of China-only Snapdragon 765G devices... We'll need more reports and preferably logs made starting immediately after boot, while reproducing the issue.
Confirmed that to disable Google voice match and to clear Google app's data fixed the issue. Sorry i'm unable to provide logs since PC is not available for now. I'll try to send the logs this weekend.

Thanks for the great room.