MIUI 13 22.1.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current weekly version, confirmed..

With DND (do not disturb) mode ON , i am still receiving - sms, viber, instagram sound notifications.

Anyone else can try and see?.

Mi 11 Ultra / Star

Camera keeps freezing, causing the whole system to hang.

I had already installed Clean several times.

Another camera app ( PixelCam Dise v3.1) works fine.

The problem has been with me since A12.
Doesn't looks normal and doesn't look like a ROM issue, seems like either a persist partition corruption or something else you might have done. Clean flash it your best friend.

Reactions: Hen Ry
But is normal that in another A12 ROMS the modded instagram works fine? and the another versions of MIUI A11 Works, only in MIUI A12 doesn't works:( the app can start, but in the moment tahn i try to login appear this message: sorry, "there was a problem with your request", obviously the app have access to wifi and data mobile
Regular Instagram works for all. Contact the devs of that modded IG or check something else on your end.

Reactions: biscoot
on the last update i couldnt log in the modded Instagram and some bank apps wasnt even launch, i hope this update fix these issues..
I had a problem with 2 banking apps crashing and one responded immediately and issued a fix. This was when I upgraded from A11 to A12. Now I can open them, if all banking apps aren't affected then it could be an A12 issue I think. Now, I'm waiting for the other one to release and update for a fix. I sent them the log report when it crashed.

I (Poco F3) have "Use app icons for notifications" disabled for Status bar, and it's now being bugged out (worked well with last week update).

When the notification is expanded, the icon is good, however when it's not expanded, the icon is just a circled regular icon.
Change by Xiaomi since Closed Beta 22.1.11, apparently. I patched it out for the next release.

I had a problem with 2 banking apps crashing and one responded immediately and issued a fix. This was when I upgraded from A11 to A12. Now I can open them, if all banking apps aren't affected then it could be an A12 issue I think. Now, I'm waiting for the other one to release and update for a fix. I sent them the log report when it crashed.
how can i get the logs?

and one more thing, safetynet failing on me ( device:lmi )

Attachments

• IMG_20220114_051135.jpg
    IMG_20220114_051135.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 213
i have update to the latest 22.1.13 every issue on previous build is solve
dual band wifi boost are back
install from other app also back to normal

just wondering the new miui 13 widget, control center and icon is still not available yet?
just wondering cuz i dont know if the stable official version also did not receive it yet
dont have time to try another rom i only have 1 phone and its my daily drive
:emoji_bow:

Mi 11 Ultra update so far so good.
Nothing major notice from the last weekly other than battery seems better optimised.

Only major differences I saw was my photo size is much smaller then all the previous versions almost half. Previously all my photo taken is about 4mb now it about 2-3mb.. and the overheating bug is gone.

All good so far.
So a shoutout and thank you for the team here for doing the rom tirelessly for free and so quickly. Kudos too all who is involved

Reactions: huzidada
I Am currently using ArrowOS, how can i install Xiaomi.eu beta rom? Should i go back first to global MIUI Rom before installing this beta rom?

I Am currently using ArrowOS, how can i install Xiaomi.eu beta rom? Should i go back first to global MIUI Rom before installing this beta rom?
prob safest bet as i know it would would it just that i dont know if you could go straight from arrowos to xiaomi.eu or not, if it is fastboot it might work? but dont "." on that

Damn! I'm not able to connect to my fritzbox. With a third part app i'm able!
For me IPsec psk not works: i get a Red label "not sure" and any connection
So just use the third party app as workaround?

Not great, not terrible.

Current weekly version, confirmed..

With DND (do not disturb) mode ON , i am still receiving - sms, viber, instagram sound notifications.
Anybody tested it ? If its only me , any solution? Good morning here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.