MIUI 13 22.1.5/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me?
I have the latest version weekly xiaomi.eu installed by twrp on my Poco f2 pro and yesterday I tried to install by fastboot but gave me an error to say something like "too many links".
Does anyone know what it could be?

Should i update like last time(with PC via fastboot) ...or i just tap the update button from menu where it's a new update ?

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
When updating a rom, it's urgent to use s good usb cable eg the one that comes with the phone.

Don't use to long or thin cables from your cupboard that came with a headset or any other toy.
It also shouldn't be that long, the more power needs the usb port - that's what I learned when updating such critical things like firmware where often is only one try between success and brick.
You just bricked your phone? :oops:

Can someone help me?
I have the latest version weekly xiaomi.eu installed by twrp on my Poco f2 pro and yesterday I tried to install by fastboot but gave me an error to say something like "too many links".
Does anyone know what it could be?
Just done.
Other PC and other cable and at first time

On Mi 11 Lite 5G flashing boot.img patched by Magisk stable and canary causes a bootloop.
21.12.29 was fine.

Using MI10TPro.
Upgraded from past version (stable one) from here, using MIUI12 before. (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.5.8.0.RJDCNXM_v12-11)
Flashing via fastboot is ok.
Once loaded, it asks to send a report about permissions.
Then, it will turn off and reset, going on TWRP and boots non stop in that window.
I have to manually reset the device, then i can access the device but then again, within 2 mins, it turns off automatically.
I noticed than, when downloading the rom, 7zip talks about errors on "heads" into the file.
Could it be the problem? even if unzipping seems to be ok and no problem occured while flashing the device.

I use mi note 10 and there is a notification from miui sdk about restoring items.when i try to restore them i got an error.is anyone else facing this problem?

Using MI10TPro.
Upgraded from past version (stable one) from here, using MIUI12 before. (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.5.8.0.RJDCNXM_v12-11)
Flashing via fastboot is ok.
Once loaded, it asks to send a report about permissions.
Then, it will turn off and reset, going on TWRP and boots non stop in that window.
I have to manually reset the device, then i can access the device but then again, within 2 mins, it turns off automatically.
I noticed than, when downloading the rom, 7zip talks about errors on "heads" into the file.
Could it be the problem? even if unzipping seems to be ok and no problem occured while flashing the device.
Clear Permissions app data right after the boot and it will work fine. Header errors in 7-Zip aren't the issue, it's normal.

Hi, this update have the new control center? im update my MI 10 UMI, but i see the old control center, and dont see so much changes respect the old MIUI 12

Reactions: Grinchjc
Status
Not open for further replies.