MIUI 13 22.1.5/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, a friend of mine has a problem with his mi 11 pro, when he activate the gps his phone start to reboot it, it's like 6 update in a row that he has this problem, any solution?

hello, a friend of mine has a problem with his mi 11 pro, when he activate the gps his phone start to reboot it, it's like 6 update in a row that he has this problem, any solution?
Clear Permissions app data...

Good for you. I rather enjoy more brands than sticking to one only. It can get boring. There's a world outside of Xiaomi too and you better believe it some things are done better than on Xiaomi. Ignorance is bliss.

Skickat från min Mi 10 Pro via Tapatalk
I like superior spirit.
Thanks for your direction.

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
I think that battery drain too.
Is there an app to monitoring if i have an app/service that suck my battery?

Everything perfect in Renoir. Thank's DEV's, keep going!!!
QUESTION: Has anyone installed Magisk in MIUI 13?

A lot of Erro On Mi10 Umi:

1. Darkmode still not working on 3rd Application

2. I use Old Notification Center. When I pulled down the status bar 2 times, only show 4 function icons, not 5 icons

3. When I select a text, there is no longer a quick search for the selected text

4. Font Roboto still Erro when I using Vietnamese

A lot of Erro On Mi10 Umi:

1. Darkmode still not working on 3rd Application

2. I use Old Notification Center. When I pulled down the status bar 2 times, only show 4 function icons, not 5 icons

3. When I select a text, there is no longer a quick search for the selected text

4. Font Roboto still Erro when I using Vietnamese
1. No issue.

2. Known issue.

3. You mean system search? Then:
If you mean quick search in browser - it's working for me.

4. Use another font. It's font issue, not rom issue.

Last edited:
Thank you developers! On Poco F3 this ROM works quite good. I have noticed that on super wallpapers Snowy peaks sunlight lags two hours behind, sunset does not coincide with the image. Perhaps it is fixable.

Is there any discussion of completely abandoning TWRP and just offering fastboot installation/updating? I think using fastboot is the way to go.

Thank you developers! On Poco F3 this ROM works quite good. I have noticed that on super wallpapers Snowy peaks sunlight lags two hours behind, sunset does not coincide with the image. Perhaps it is fixable.
This is a known official issue and mentioned in the bugs thread

another bug on my mi11 the images and videos shared on telegram there is an error message ....
Is there any fix/workaround for this? I cannot send images or videos in Telegram either, but on WhatsApp there is no such issue.

Hi Anyone have this problem after this installation does not work transferring the display to the TV
I do. Tried with different TVs and Google Home devices. It doesn't work (Screen Mirroring/Wireless Display/Miracast).

Reactions: barnett
This is a known official issue and mentioned in the bugs thread
Thanks buddy

Reactions: geoorg
Status
Not open for further replies.