MIUI 13 22.10.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
This setting does not exist in Global ROM.
It exists in xiaomi.eu ROM and activation is in Settings / home screen / double tap lock.
yes i know i have mi11 also
but why wen the option is there it only works wen u tap on lockscreen it turn of an u can turn it on also
but u cant from homescreen that is my question
why put it in as a option if it doesnt work

yes
i try wiht poco launcher but the phone say it only poco only support android 11 an that mine is higher wen i try to actived the launcher

Hi all currently on my xiaomi mi 11 pro.is on eu 13.0.12.but got update 13.0.13 unfortunately only for recovery update.can i update it by using fastboot cmd
For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
(also confuse how to update do the syst captured download rom or how)

or must install via twrp n update through it
(a little bit scared cz see many complaint n flaws)

Hi all currently on my xiaomi mi 11 pro.is on eu 13.0.12.but got update 13.0.13 unfortunately only for recovery update.can i update it by using fastboot cmd
For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
(also confuse how to update do the syst captured download rom or how)

or must install via twrp n update through it
(a little bit scared cz see many complaint n flaws)
You need to use TWRP or equivalent to install a recovery update.

A tutorial from katerpanne: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/

Is it only possibly to install EU Rom with TWRP on Mi 11? No flashboot anymore? TWRP is way too complicated for me

Install Failed two Times. Mi11Ultra (Star)

Sorry Couldn't read the Failure during install (right after a few steps of Installation), was to fast, it rebooted imidiately.
Tried to figure out the Red Line and Failure code during a third atempt, but suddenly it wasn't there and the Installation went thought, without any Red Line Code.
Update finished
Try my mentioned method in #24

Last edited:
Is it only possibly to install EU Rom with TWRP on Mi 11? No flashboot anymore? TWRP is way too complicated for me
If you want to reflash original ROM or install EU ROM on your xiaomi I recommend you to unlock your bootloader first with the xiaomi unlock tool. (This prevents your device from getting eventually bricked using not original flashed Rom)

If your bootloader is unlocked just search your device on https://new.c.mi.com/global/miuidownload/index and download the Rom you want to install.

If you downloaded the Rom and unpacked it you can open the xiaomi flash tool and direct it into the extracted from folder and Flash it in Fastboot mode.

MAKE SURE YOU SELECT CLEAN INSTALL !!WITHOUT!! LOCK this prevents the flash tool from locking your bootloader again

Reactions: Xeroxiv
it is in allways on an lockscreen
double touch to actived or deactived homescreen
but only works to actived screen an deactived on lockscreen
but cant lock it from homescreen
The original name of the feature u guys talking about is "Double Tap to wake" and was never intended to lock the screen when double tapping on home screen, the feature only activates the screen when double tapping but as a nice feature when u double tap the Lockscreen it will power off the display / go to AOD.
This is normal.

If you want to reflash original ROM or install EU ROM on your xiaomi I recommend you to unlock your bootloader first with the xiaomi unlock tool. (This prevents your device from getting eventually bricked using not original flashed Rom)

If your bootloader is unlocked just search your device on https://new.c.mi.com/global/miuidownload/index and download the Rom you want to install.

If you downloaded the Rom and unpacked it you can open the xiaomi flash tool and direct it into the extracted from folder and Flash it in Fastboot mode.

MAKE SURE YOU SELECT CLEAN INSTALL !!WITHOUT!! LOCK this prevents the flash tool from locking your bootloader again

ok thanks so it's still possible to flash it normally. that is way easier for me :)
i unlocked it a few months ago so it must be working now. thanks
one question are updates ota possible with this version?

ok thanks so it's still possible to flash it normally. that is way easier for me :)
OTA updates should work fine but in case of getting any troubles I would recommend to install TWRP (depends on wich device u have to use OrangeFox) so u can download the update file normally in the updater app and just flash it in TWRP and reboot.

Read carefully: He was talking about OFFICIAL ROM. Only these ROMs can be installed with Xiaomi flash tool.
Most recent Xiaomi.eu ROMS are flashed through recovery.

Read carefully: He was talking about OFFICIAL ROM. Only these ROMs can be installed with Xiaomi flash tool.
Most recent Xiaomi.eu ROMS are flashed through recovery.
What do you mean? Is the EU ROM from this Website he posted not official?
I want change from China Rom to EU (german language)
I did that a few years ago and it worked with no problems but i see that many things changed now.

What do you mean? Is the EU ROM from this Website he posted not official?
I want change from China Rom to EU (german language)
I did that a few years ago and it worked with no problems but i see that many things changed now.
That's the official MIUI Rom site lol so

What @MeiGuddet was trying to say is that things have changed and you can't flash the EU ROM via Fastboot anymore that means you have to install TWRP and Flash it trough recovery BUT I don't know if that's true because i don't know your device and can look on the site if it's Fastboot or recovery :v
Which device u got?

That's the official MIUI Rom site lol so

What @MeiGuddet was trying to say is that things have changed and you can't flash the EU ROM via Fastboot anymore that means you have to install TWRP and Flash it trough recovery BUT I don't know if that's true because i don't know your device and can look on the site if it's Fastboot or recovery :v
Which device u got?
ok now i am confused lol
i have Mi 11 M2011K2C with Global Rom (only china and english language)
i see there is no EU rom, does have EEA Rom german language too?

ok now i am confused lol
i have Mi 11 M2011K2C with Global Rom (only china and english language)
i see there is no EU rom, does have EEA Rom german language too?
EEA is EU Rom.
If u have only English and Chinese u have Chinese Rom installed.

I have the exactly the same phone I recommend u to install xiaomi.eu weekly it's the best MIUI experience on that phone. I tried the official global Rom and the official eu and the xiaomi.eu is the best of all those.

EEA is EU Rom.
If u have only English and Chinese u have Chinese Rom installed.

I have the exactly the same phone I recommend u to install xiaomi.eu weekly it's the best MIUI experience on that phone. I tried the official global Rom and the official eu and the xiaomi.eu is the best of all those.
xiaomi.eu weekly works only with TWRP, or? i would prefer the official eu rom if i can flash it easy with the xiaomi tool. only need language and google services

xiaomi.eu weekly works only with TWRP, or? i would prefer the official eu rom if i can flash it easy with the xiaomi tool. only need language and google services
If you use the official global ROM on a China phone, keep in mind you need to keep the bootloader opened, and some applications will find it insecure.

You can't lock the bootloader either with the Xiaomi.eu ROM, but the team manage to make it look OK for most apps.

You need to use TWRP or equivalent for the recovery ROM.

EEA means European Economic Area, that includes also some European countries (like Lichtenstein, etc) that did not join European Union

EEA ROMs are official Xiaomi ROMs for EEA countries (therefore, also for EU countries)

However, there are no such thing as "EU (official) ROMs".

Xiaomi.eu ROMs (if you are talking about that) from this forum are NOT OFFICiAL but custom ROMs - hence they are not the official EEA ROMs

If you are asking about installing the official EEA ROM, you are on the completely wrong place

This Forum (as it name states) is about the custom Xiaomi.eu ROMs

---

Unlocking Bootloader is "not recommended" (as somebody stated) but REQUIRED if you want to switch the ROM (locked BL forbids any flashing - with the locked BL you can only OTA upgrade your stock ROM)

1) If you want to change your China ROM to official EEA ROM, you will of course need to unlock BL, but then you will have to use Mi Flash (and this Forum is not the right place to ask about).
And for that you don't need custom Recovery (TWRP)

2) However, if you want to go for the custom Xiaomi.eu ROMs from this Forum, you will also need to unlock BL, but then you will really need to use the custom Recovery (TWRP)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.