MIUI 13 22.10.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
This theme was in the stable rom. It's not in the weekly rom. How can I find it? can someone help me?

Attachments

• IMG_20221126_150157.jpg
    IMG_20221126_150157.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 395
Xiaomi Mi 11 running on latest beta 22.10.26
Often getting warning popups about Battery and Performance to send the bug report to Mi for analysis.
Tried with Cancel and Report but the popup is coming again.
After clicking on View Summary (photo file) I get the bellow report.

Attachments

• Bug report popup.jpg
    Bug report popup.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 242
  • Report bug.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 161
Xiaomi Mi 11 running on latest beta 22.10.26
Often getting warning popups about Battery and Performance to send the bug report to Mi for analysis.
Tried with Cancel and Report but the popup is coming again.
After clicking on View Summary (photo file) I get the bellow report.
Clear app data for Battery and performance app.

Thanks for your reply. Cleared cache and data for the Battery app, don't know how to clear/find the "Performance" app/option for clearing.
The popup is still here ...
Huh?
In "Manage apps" tap the menu icon on top-right corner, then "Show all apps".
"Battery and performance" is a single app. No idea what "Battery" app you're talking about.

Huh?
In "Manage apps" tap the menu icon on top-right corner, then "Show all apps".
"Battery and performance" is a single app. No idea what "Battery" app you're talking about.
How could I miss that, thanks. I've done the clearing and now hoping the popup goes away.
The "Battery app" is just a shortcut to the battery setting created with Nova Launcher where can I clear date/cache too.
Many thanks again.

Hi, it is probably asked before but i couldnt find it.
I have mi 11 ultra with stable miui 13.0.
Can I dirty flash the latest weekly without wiping anything with twrp?
If no, what should i wipe?

You can do it, but it will produce errors. At 1st test the connection of your phone to the pc in twrp recovery. If you can copy something into the internal storage without problems you can go on, because AFTER the next steps you must copy the downloaded zip into internal storage, it will be empty. Go to Wipes, Advanced Wipe. Use "Format Data", accept with "yes", wait, then go back to the start screen of twrp, to Reboot, reboot recovery, then copy the weekly into your internal storage, go to Install, install this rom, after this you can "Wipe Dalvik Cache" (not urgent), reboot system. If something goes wrong, don´t worry, because the clean stable is still on your device and you can boot it, if the installation fails. Some of the users here must do the installation two or three times, because sometimes it produces errors. It depends to twrp. If so, stay in recovery, reboot recovery and try it again. Don´t wipe other things, especially not system!

Last edited:
Reactions: Harrywarry
rom related or not Bluetooth not seeing all the devices during scanning mode , was trying to set up a google home mini and my poco f-3 did not see it , my Chromebook seen it and so did my Samsung tablet, then realized the F3 was not seeing my tablet either , pick up my neighbors Bluetooth speaker , just wonder why the f3 is not discovering all the devices ? tried airplane mode and network reset but same results

rom related or not Bluetooth not seeing all the devices during scanning mode , was trying to set up a google home mini and my poco f-3 did not see it , my Chromebook seen it and so did my Samsung tablet, then realized the F3 was not seeing my tablet either , pick up my neighbors Bluetooth speaker , just wonder why the f3 is not discovering all the devices ? tried airplane mode and network reset but same results
Try to Clear Cache then Clear all Data and reboot. (annex)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-29-00-33-52-391_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-29-00-33-52-391_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 197
  • Screenshot_2022-11-29-00-34-11-417_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-29-00-34-11-417_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 193
Posts cleaned.
People here seem to have comprehension difficulties, so let me repeat this:
This thread is NOT meant for off-topic chatter or questions regarding MIUI 14 or any past or future releases.
This thread is SPECIFICALLY meant for 22.10.26.
If you go off-topic - your post will be removed.
If you answer to an off-topic post - your post will be removed.
You should report off-topic posts instead of wasting your time by replying.
Savvy? Have a pleasant day.

Try to Clear Cache then Clear all Data and reboot. (annex)
I tried that to but still did not work tried changing avrcp version and map version under D.options but still no prevail just makes no sense it sees my speakers and headphones no problem but not the mini or tablet , not the end of the world got my google mini set up through the Chromebook, probably due for a clean flash after doing a ton of dirties other then that this F-3 works fantastic , having weekly flash withdraws maybe :)

I am using the phone at 60hz (poco f3) . I had to return to stable eu Roma as I was feeling tense in this week's rom. The stable rom works flawlessly. It feels like I'm using 90 Hz.

I had the issue with my Amazfit watch too, impossible to pair it unless I reboot the phone and then it would be recognized. But as soon as I disconnected the device it was lost again. From some weeks I don't know why it is working again normally.

Issue/Bug on Poco F3:

"SIM Toolkit shortcut"
inside Home Screen folder very often multiplying. This issue only happens with SIM Toolkit app.
Please check.
Seems that "SIM Toolkit" app shortcut isn't the only thing that is auto multiplying after the latest Weekly update on Poco F3.
It's very weird that now I have many copies of my SAME device into the Settings / Mi Account / Devices / "My Devices" - (annex)
Only the first one show the SIM Cards inserted and I already deleted the other copies now.
Anyone else? Please check it!

Attachments

• IMG_20221130_004457.jpg
    IMG_20221130_004457.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 175
Seems that "SIM Toolkit" app shortcut isn't the only thing that is auto multiplying after the latest Weekly update on Poco F3.
It's very weird that now I have many copies of my SAME device into the Settings / Mi Account / Devices / "My Devices" - (annex)
Only the first one show the SIM Cards inserted and I already deleted the other copies now.
Anyone else? Please check it!
Same Here. Only first one shows as Current device.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-30-10-57-37-121_com.xiaomi.account.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-30-10-57-37-121_com.xiaomi.account.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 150
Reactions: Birraque

Birraque

It looks like this for me. :emoji_laughing:
Only Poco F3 and Redmi Note 10 Pro were logged into the account.
Poco F3 is also shown there as Redmi K40.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-30-06-26-34-503_com.xiaomi.account.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 156
  • Screenshot_2022-11-30-06-25-25-611_com.xiaomi.account.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-30-06-25-25-611_com.xiaomi.account.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 169
Reactions: Birraque
Recent bug since upgrading. On Ultra 11 I am seeing the system UI crash whenever trying to use the recents on a 3rd party Launcher.

Works fine with the standard MIUI launcher but on Shade,l & Lawnchair it crashes every time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-30-18-13-37-727_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-30-18-13-37-727_com.miui.home.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 148
Hi... I'm on Mi Ultra 11 & your last Mi 13 OS Version (a big thx to all the team btw!! ) i have been sorting my apps yesterday and just discovered a system app Files really strange who is duplicated with dual app sticker but none of those 2 apps appearing in Dual Apps Listing, Neither Apps at all. I want get rid of those and know how to uninstall.

Last bug i have empty Folder with no apps inside who can't disappear... How to remove it

Thx!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-30-10-04-58-598_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-30-10-04-58-598_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 159
  • Screenshot_2022-11-30-10-05-04-844_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-30-10-05-04-844_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Hi
My device is Mi11 Lite NE 5G (India).

The theme app not showing any themes in theme store. I have already clear data many times but same issue.

I am on 22.10.26 build.

Please help.

Where is the surprise?
That's how it's supposed to work to save battery, isn't it?
I'm not talking about the variable screen rate, I'm saying that when I'm messing around, the rate drops to 60hz and I have to go to the menu every time to set it to 120hz.

Status
Not open for further replies.