MIUI 13 22.10.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do the emergency notifications (for Cell Broadcast in Germany) actually come in? Is there a chance here or do I have to go back to the delivery status for this?
Poco F3

When do the emergency notifications (for Cell Broadcast in Germany) actually come in? Is there a chance here or do I have to go back to the delivery status for this?
Poco F3
here you get all the necessary info's. Test date is Dec.08

Reactions: katerpanne
My phone is Xiaomi Mi 11Ultra, and there are two partitions in the phone. I tried to install TWRP on the default partition, but I couldn't move the flash package to the phone storage. Can Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra be flashed with fastboot? Is there a fastboot flash package?

No, the fastboot ROM is no longer released.
Why do you invent your own (wrong) procedures?

or

Since few days accu drain of Android system App. I didn't know why . Is it a Rom Problem or i'am the Problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-14-11-50-07-374_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-14-11-50-07-374_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
    610.7 KB · Views: 364
  • Screenshot_2022-11-14-11-51-43-359_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-14-11-51-43-359_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
    468.4 KB · Views: 370
Since few days accu drain of Android system App. I didn't know why . Is it a Rom Problem or i'am the Problem?
this pops up, so now and then (normally with play services and/or google framework)
clear the app cache completely and reboot
that should solve the problem

Reactions: Chupacabra83
hey,

just a question, which FileManager version is installed in this weekly ?
(I do not have access to Miui at the moment)

The Float Window functionality works then I can change between full size or small (float)
But when small the size changes without any reason. There are two app small sizes that the same app could use randomly.
I mean size not minimise or hide

Attachments

• Screenshot_202gid36_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_202gid36_com.android.vending.jpg
    708.7 KB · Views: 251
Reactions: Birraque
On my 11 Lite (Lisa), in data usage settings/data plan/reset billing period, it doesn't work for at least a few updates.
Thanks for your effort.

here you get all the necessary info's. Test date is Dec.08
The problem is that there are NO settings in the xiaomi.eu. I have now switched to another Rom. I can make the settings here.

The problem is that there are NO settings in the xiaomi.eu. I have now switched to another Rom. I can make the settings here.
There's settings for those but idk if they work never get those notifications and my carrier likes to turn off test broadcasts

Issue/Bug on Poco F3:

"SIM Toolkit shortcut"
inside Home Screen folder very often multiplying. This issue only happens with SIM Toolkit app.
Please check.

Attachments

• IMG_20221121_124952.jpg
    IMG_20221121_124952.jpg
    885.1 KB · Views: 195
Reactions: h464r and PPM-Droid
Again, some applications were not translated...
Device (Lisa)
MIUI 22.10.26
The system is set to the Serbian language.
Applications that remained in English: Gallery, Security,Updater, Scanner,Cleaner,Messaging app.

Again, some applications were not translated...
Device (Lisa)
MIUI 22.10.26
The system is set to the Serbian language.
Applications that remained in English: Gallery, Security,Updater, Scanner,Cleaner,Messaging app.
as you are from MIUI Adria, you can push your translation to our repository and help

Hi guys, I have mi 11 ultra and im on 13. 0.12 stable. How do i install weekly now? Just enter fastboot, copy the rom on pc and click on it? Do i lose all data? Thx

I am sad. but I'm back to global eu rom. It works very stable. In the weekly rom XRecorder doesn't work properly and lots of glitches. But I like the interface, now I'm waiting for the develop version

Hi guys, I have mi 11 ultra and im on 13. 0.12 stable. How do i install weekly now? Just enter fastboot, copy the rom on pc and click on it? Do i lose all data? Thx
There are plenty of good guides in this forum. Yes you will loose all data.

Status
Not open for further replies.