MIUI 14 22.12.26/27/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone tried any of these. Witch is, the best version to go for. I now have the 22.12.8 dev version. Should i go for stable version or a new dev version? What do you recomend?

Thanks. Ill try to get the latest dev when I get home then. The update on the phone isnt working anymore. Phone just goes out to home screen

I don't know if this is a bug or not but everytime I trim a video using the editor in gallery it always downloads the video editor

Device: Poco F3

Screenshot_2023-01-04-18-29-24-684_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg

Reactions: Birraque
My MI12X can't connect to TV, no screen mirroring working. Phone finds TV but can't connect

Out of a sudden, it's working again

Last edited:
Hi all! Thanks for the update, it's working as supposed on my mi 11 ultra! I would like to inform that I'm suffering with the same bug others have mentioned here before. Sometimes the screen gets dark after playing Whatsapp audio messages and the only way to make the screen work again is to press several times the power button to enter on emergency call or to restart the phone. Also, my smartwatch (mi Band 7 pro with mi fitness app) no longer receives notifications from the phone.

Reactions: aledesma
Hi all! Thanks for the update, it's working as supposed on my mi 11 ultra! I would like to inform that I'm suffering with the same bug others have mentioned here before. Sometimes the screen gets dark after playing Whatsapp audio messages and the only way to make the screen work again is to press several times the power button to enter on emergency call or to restart the phone. Also, my smartwatch (mi Band 7 pro with mi fitness app) no longer receives notifications from the phone.
The fact that the WhatsApp or other communication produce the "dark screen" it's because maybe like in my Poco f3 the phone doesn't have a proximity sensor and it's supposed to act like this , it's not a bug, it's the lack of proximity sensor , just my 2 cents

Dear developers,

thank you so much for your work.

The latest Beta-ROM is running fast and fine on my Mi 11 Ultra.

Only notifications seems to be delayed.

I am a developer as well, so I know, how difficult it is to manage your job.

THANKS

Reactions: KGVER and ingbrzy
Just noticed phone suddenly turned off by itself when not in use, happened twice -poco f3
None turn off issue like that on my Poco F3.
In fact I would like to say thanks for the Dev Team. This Weekly update us almost perfect. The only huge issue I could notice until now is the Google Backup that never worked as already confirmed for many users in the last few months.

Reactions: KGVER and jeffrom
This happens to me too with the whatsapp messages. Maybe the proximity sensor is buggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.