MIUI 14 22.12.26/27/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Updated a Mi 11 Ultra to the last weekly via fastboot.

Tasker Tasks stopped working, could be repaired with revoking Tasker permissions and granting them again.

But MAC in Wlan changed to 02:00:00:00:00:00.
MAC Adress in Network details ist set to MAC Adress of device and NOT to randomly !

The correct MAC Adress is shown on the phone settings and my router assigned the correct IP-Adress based on MAC.

Therefor only Tasker received the wrong MAC-Adress and SSID? The MAC Adress shown in the app is different to the real Adress!

Any idea ?

A happy new year!!

P.S. Deinstalling Tasker and new installing changed it. Now the SSID is okay, but the shown MAC Adress in Tasker %WIFII is different to the shown MAC Adress on the phone.

P.P.S.: Same on the app Wifi Overview 360 Pro
Try to grant tasker permissions for *exact* location

Thanks for the new update , PoCo F4 GT

Android auto while connected , fingerprint unlocking doesnt turn the screen on, you to have to tap the screen for it to wake after unlocking via fingerprint

Phone kinda still feel warm and Higher battery usage compared to miui 13

Ringtone setting problem is still there ( i know about the theme app solution )

And mp3 over bluetooth is still broken for me , it cant even lower the sound for notification , it does stop the track completely and restart after the notification sound is finished , used to lower it and still play it in the background ( and as before sound is either too loud and distorted or too low , at highest volume , upon starting poweramp , each time randomly )

And of course happy new year every one

Happy new year to all! I'm back in business with my Mi 11,a gift from my nephew. After more than a year without updates for my old Mi 9, I'm glad to wait weeklies updates. Flashed my Venus from global ROM to xiaomi.eu miui14, all went fine and ROM is great.Many thanks to all!

Happy new year everybody!
Added 2 pals for you in the widget store.
(I used the original cat widget since the new one on Chinese store looks weird)

Attachments

• photo_2022-12-31_19-35-00.jpg
    photo_2022-12-31_19-35-00.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 384
Thanks for the new update , PoCo F4 GT

Android auto while connected , fingerprint unlocking doesnt turn the screen on, you to have to tap the screen for it to wake after unlocking via fingerprint

Phone kinda still feel warm and Higher battery usage compared to miui 13

Ringtone setting problem is still there ( i know about the theme app solution )

And mp3 over bluetooth is still broken for me , it cant even lower the sound for notification , it does stop the track completely and restart after the notification sound is finished , used to lower it and still play it in the background ( and as before sound is either too loud and distorted or too low , at highest volume , upon starting poweramp , each time randomly )

And of course happy new year every one

thank for info i use f4 gt too.

this make me think before update.

Reactions: Symonides
Hi
I have a Poco F4 GT! The system is very fluid I didn't run into huge bugs while I used the phone! But when I charge the phone I notice that it charges insanely slow in this build and also getting much warmer! I hope I can help with this feedback! :)

Hi
I have a Poco F4 GT! The system is very fluid I didn't run into huge bugs while I used the phone! But when I charge the phone I notice that it charges insanely slow in this build and also getting much warmer! I hope I can help with this feedback! :)
Not notice something similar in my poco f4 gt. But I don't use fast charger

Reactions: Symonides
On the Poco F4 GT. This happens on hot days, obviously. When I go to the air conditioner the temperature drops. In this MIUI, new installed applications will be configured with Automatic Start by default, perhaps the number of applications running is even influencing the temperature. I use 120w for recharging and haven't noticed any issues yet. So far I've never had any problems with the battery. I never used the device while charging.

Reactions: KGVER and Symonides
Phone idle consuming unusual amount of power on Poco F3 on this build
I've had the rom for a little over 12 hours and I haven't noticed such consumption.

Have you tried to check the background applications?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Birraque
Status
Not open for further replies.