MIUI 14 22.12.26/27/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, happy new year.

I upadated my Mi11 to MIUI 14 since the very first beta, 12.8, but when I update to 12.19 and 12.26, the WiFi can't be activate and only 5G can be use. I use dirty update, not clean up data, any suggestion?

I've noticed some annoying bugs since MIUI13 and it seems to be persistent on MIUI14. Where i have to kept redownloading the editor and creativity tools in gallery each time i opened gallery apps to edit my pictures. the download doesn't seem to be holding.

For other Mi 11 Ultra users, I think the bootloops are finally gone. I restarted phone around 10 times now and no delay on the three dots loading screen like last 2 weeklys.

Reactions: g00drich
I am on Mi 11, I found that when I try to delete photo with Google Photos, the app would stopping working

Anyone have the same issue?

Before this update. K50 Ultra screen flickers when it changes the refresh rate dynamic between 60Hz and 120Hz.
The problem has been improved in this update. This problem no longer appears. Thanks to all devs!

And I want to explain how the refresh rate works in this update. Hope the devs improve more:
(1) Select Default refresh rate: (No need to improve)
- When the Screen Brightness is >= 57%: It dynamic between 60Hz and 120Hz. Except some apps: Youtube, Camera,... is 60Hz.
- When the Screen Brightness is below 57%: It fixed at 120Hz. Except some apps: Youtube, Camera,... is 60Hz.
(2) Select Custom 60Hz: It always is 60Hz. No need to improve.
(3) Select Custom 120Hz: Everything works like (1). That makes this option really useless. Can the devs improve this option with 120Hz always-on or something useful?
Why would it be useful to have your phone at 120hz all the time? The default option in the settings necessarily takes into account an existing setting, in the vast majority of applications. Here what would be relevant is to have a 3rd setting but clearly useless when you have the dynamic setting.

Updated my 12X from last weekly rom with no visible problems.
Thanks and happy new year!!

Updated Mi 11 Pro, now I have a Problem with WhatsApp. When listening to a voice message (at the ear), the screen won't turn on and the phone is unusable until it's forced to restart.
Another thing is that WhatsApp is kind of always active in screen time, which doesn't bother me but which isn't normal.
Other messaging apps like Signal work perfectly.

Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
Happy new year everybody!
Added 2 pals for you in the widget store.
(I used the original cat widget since the new one on Chinese store looks weird)
Hello, sorry but where can i find this " widget store" ? I have just a normal Add widget page.

Last edited:
Phone idle consuming unusual amount of power on Poco F3 on this build
I didn't noticed any battery drain when idle on Poco F3. (annex)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-01-13-31-51-125_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-01-13-31-51-125_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 210
Hello, sorry but where can i find this " widget store" ? I have just a normal Add widget page.

I CONFIRM that "Google Backup" being wiped after each reboot on Poco F3 as already Reported #7.
Please check,
Google backup works fine on My Poco F3, backup present after reboot.
I've made a clean install of this last update and wiped all data after first reboot, before recover backups from Google and Xiaomi clouds.
But I've a strange issue, since my phone is now recognized as a Pixel 2 in Google One app.

Now it's a Poco F3 for me, a Redmi K40 for xiaomi, a Pixel 2 for google one and a M2012K11AC in Google backup

Attachments

• IMG_20230101_201216.jpg
    IMG_20230101_201216.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_20230101_201158.jpg
    IMG_20230101_201158.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_20230101_201126.jpg
    IMG_20230101_201126.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Google backup works fine on My Poco F3, backup present after reboot.
I've made a clean install of this last update and wiped all data after first reboot, before recover backups from Google and Xiaomi clouds.
But I've a strange issue, since my phone is now recognized as a Pixel 2 in Google One app.

Now it's a Poco F3 for me, a Redmi K40 for xiaomi, a Pixel 2 for google one and a M2012K11AC in Google backup
Did you manually installed the Google One app from Play Store? Are you a subscriber of Google One paid service or just using the free storage?

Reactions: KGVER
Did you manually installed the Google One app from Play Store? Are you a subscriber of Google One paid service or just using the free storage?
While backing up on PocoF3 stock rom, google backup suggested to install Google One to manage google backups. I'm using free space only (15gb + 20% bonus for a security check made years ago)
Now it's in my cloud archive and it's reinstalled when I recover my phone.
I've never had a Pixel 2 neither flashed any custom ROM (that may use a Pixel name to grant illimitate backup space for photos).
That's why this looks strange to me..

Few minutes ago I've find out that from https://play.google.com/library/devices
I can change my own device's name and I've reverted it to POCO F3.

Weird thing is that I've never done this before (change device's name) so I reported here with my post.

While backing up on PocoF3 stock rom, google backup suggested to install Google One to manage google backups. I'm using free space only (15gb + 20% bonus for a security check made years ago)
Now it's in my cloud archive and it's reinstalled when I recover my phone.
I've never had a Pixel 2 neither flashed any custom ROM (that may use a Pixel name to grant illimitate backup space for photos).

Few minutes ago I've find out that from https://play.google.com/library/devices
I can change my own device's name and I've reverted it to POCO F3.

Weird thing is that I've never done this before (change device's name) so I reported here with my post.
It looks like poco f3 for me

Poco F3, installed fine.
Camera shooting in RAW still has small DNG files though.

Does anyone know how to report this to the Chinese devs so they can take a look at it in base ROM? Is there a bug tracker for MIUI?
Happy new year everyone!
Can you explain the problem in a bit more detail? To you mean the file size of the DNG images? What sort of size should be expected?

Status
Not open for further replies.