MIUI 14 22.12.8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a clean install and data format, works well.

Battery life is better than previous weekly from October but notifications are getting delayed across the board despite settings to autostart and no battery optimisations selected.

NFC payments work and not had any lags or crashes yet.
Here also delayed notifications or only when you start the corresponding app manually.

*Xiaomi 12

A bug i've encountered a few times since the update, internet and all connection drops every now and then, just as if you disabled and reenabled the sim(Poco F3)

Reactions: kephasa
A bug i've encountered a few times since the update, internet and all connection drops every now and then, just as if you disabled and reenabled the sim(Poco F3)
None connectivity issue on Poco F3 for me except the already reported WiFi battery drain.

Reactions: gogocar62
On my Xiaomi 12 Pro the system launcher gets killed a lot, I've already uninstalled the updates from the launcher, deleted all app data, disabled all Magisk/LSPosed modules and reinstalled the update, but it still restarts a lot.

Does anyone have an Idea how I can stop this behaviour?

Edit: On my Mi 11 everything is fine

Xiaomi 12s ultra, clean Install , big problems with notifications, they are slow, non-existent sometimes and otherwise ... it disappears quickly for no reason, for the rest, works pretty well, I'll wait a bit for a fix, otherwise I'll go back to it miui 13

Issue/Bug Report on Poco F3:

Battery drain when transferring data on 5G NSA/SA networks is HUGE. But I didn't noticed temperature issues. (annex)
Please check,

Attachments

• IMG_20221223_221808.jpg
    IMG_20221223_221808.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 207
(Mi 11 Ultra)

Battery life is better than previous weekly from October but notifications are getting delayed across the board despite settings to autostart and no battery optimisations selected.

Noticed this as well on my mi11pro. I reverted back to latest weekly Miui13.

Did you raise this as a bug already? Those missing notifications are for me not acceptable for daily use, that's why I reverted. Everything else was working for me.

(Mi 11 Ultra)

Clean install (Data Format) is always the best and most reliable option when upgrading both MIUI and Android versions. Almost mandatory!
Unfortunately it's XMas season, almost New Year, and it isn't an option for me now.

Xiaomi 12S Pro owner here. Updated dirty flash from MIUI 13 stable to MIUI 14 DEV with no problems, all data intact. Just a few minor things I've noticed:

1. Same as some other people, I'm missing seek controls like play, next and previous. This is on apps like YouTube, YouTube Music and Firefox

2. Spacing between apps icons in folders seems to be really cramped, not evenly spaced like in MIUI 13

3. When using the Gboard keyboard, the button to collapse the keyboard is either really small on WQHD resolution or not there at all at FHD resolution

Apart from those, excellent job by the Xiaomi.eu team! Really fast release and smooth transition all around
Hi, my 12s pro also update to MIUI14. Can i ask you that do you have notification issues on your MIUI14? For example, I can't get notification from Outlook and Whatsapp, no matter under lock or unlock screen. thank you.

redmi K40 fastboot update and No dynamic widgets , nothing change

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-24-12-51-11-338_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-24-12-51-11-338_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 195
  • Screenshot_2022-12-24-12-49-49-035_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-24-12-49-49-035_com.android.settings.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 193
Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
redmi K40 fastboot update and No dynamic widgets , nothing change
Dude widgets are in the app drawer section. You can reach it by swiping left on the main screen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-24-10-18-51-566_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-24-10-18-51-566_com.miui.home.jpg
    503 KB · Views: 221
  • Screenshot_2022-12-24-10-18-39-393_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-24-10-18-39-393_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 217
Status
Not open for further replies.