MIUI 13 22.2.17/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already had a sentence, even two, again:

This should have been enough to "avoid dumb questions and unnecessary discussions", because otherwise it's knowingly and willfully violating the rules.
We don't have to dig through Xiaomi's forums looking for explanations for you. It's not like they send them to us.
Thanks Igor for 'clarifying' the situation.
I am pretty sure it makes you happy I avoid myself answering any of these questions in time of reading.
have nice day.

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
Thanks Igor for 'clarifying' the situation.
I am pretty sure it makes you happy I avoid myself answering any of these questions in time of reading.
have nice day.
Of course, I prefer violations being reported so that they can be removed swiftly instead of cleaning a whole exchange of comments.
Have a pleasant night.

Reactions: biscoot and JiaiJ
I have a problem that with Dolby Atmos enabled I got roughly above 60% speaker volume a weird windy noise crackling distortion. Does anybody know what the cause can be and how I can fix it? I clean flashed previous weekly and two times dirty flashed this one. Many thanks.

the big problem here is u not mention what device u have

since update to 22.2.17 I cant use the "Tenda Wifi" App anymore,
if I clear data the app works till login, if I login it does crash

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-19-11-25-23-309_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-19-11-25-23-309_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    523.1 KB · Views: 176
Reactions: BigD18t
Just another Xiaomi's issue solved by us. Should be working on the next release.
Getting something similar on my mi10t lite when using opera
Already did a clean flash with format data
The 22.1.19 version is the least buggiest lately, 22.2.9 and 22.2.17 were very bugged

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-19-13-21-43-761_com.miui.bugreport_012308.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-19-13-21-43-761_com.miui.bugreport_012308.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Hi friends
I'm the owner of a xiaomi MI10T with stock rom
I just ugrade it with xiaomi rom HMK30s Ultra 22.2.9_v13-12 which is intended for Redmi K30S and Mi 10T
The issue is now my phone shows iy's Redmi K30s Ultra instead of Mi 10t.
My question is : Is there anyway to do so that my phone shows that it is MI 10T ?
Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

Hi friends
I'm the owner of a xiaomi MI10T with stock rom
I just ugrade it with xiaomi rom HMK30s Ultra 22.2.9_v13-12 which is intended for Redmi K30S and Mi 10T
The issue is now my phone shows iy's Redmi K30s Ultra instead of Mi 10t.
My question is : Is there anyway to do so that my phone shows that it is MI 10T ?
Any help will be appreciated. Thank you
no

Reactions: geoorg and biscoot
Hi, I have the Xiaomi 10T Lite and I disabled ok Google in the previous weekly bc everything was freezing, but in this weekly I can't re-enable it and says that the functionality is not avaiable in my language..
I tried to reinstall the weekly, or cleaning the google app cache and reinstall the app updates but nothing.

Anyone having the same problem?

I maybe boring with this question, but is there anyone know why on Mi 11 pro turning the gps on cause a crash and reboot the phone constantly untill the turning gps off, and when that bug will be solved?

I have try now to change the region to China and the phone didn't crash when i turn the gps on it work stable! So if anyone meet the similiar problem this is a temporary solution untill the Xiaomi developers solve this problem. Finally my phone is fully functional!

It's temporary mate. Xiaomi found a problem with spontaneous restarts in some models with the latest beta, so they suspended the release. They may fix it right away and re-release or they might wait for next week. We all need to be patient. Our 10 Ultra has time left in it yet, no need to buy a new phone

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Same for Mi 10 umi?

I maybe boring with this question, but is there anyone know why on Mi 11 pro turning the gps on cause a crash and reboot the phone constantly untill the turning gps off, and when that bug will be solved?
Clear Permissions app data and it will work just fine...
Hi, I have the Xiaomi 10T Lite and I disabled ok Google in the previous weekly bc everything was freezing, but in this weekly I can't re-enable it and says that the functionality is not avaiable in my language..
I tried to reinstall the weekly, or cleaning the google app cache and reinstall the app updates but nothing.

Anyone having the same problem?
OK Google-related apps we were using are not compatible anymore with Mi 10T Lite. You'll have to wait for the Global ROM for that (or similar) device to get it back.
Getting something similar on my mi10t lite when using opera
Because it's the same issue... solved already...

Hi guys

I am using a Mi 11. I still have the Mi Cloud problem. It's not crashing in the Backup menu. But if I open the backup menu it's only loading. The Sync doesn't work anymore. I already tried a clean reset and new installing.

Do someone has a solution?

Hi
I have MIX4 with China Stable ROM. I need to unlock bootloader for install xiaomi.eu ROM via fastboot?

hello I have a mi10 with 22.2.9 ... every time I turn on or restart the smartphone I find the accessibility button enabled .... I turn it off ... but at each restart it turns on by itself ... is it a bug ??? I don't use it and it bothers me ... how can I permanently disable it? thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.