MIUI 13 22.2.17/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
K30 pro magisk modüle install error install parse failed manifest malformed i am getting this error please help

For the new App Vault I don't see sleep widget for the health app only steps widget, is there a way to add them again?

Poco F2 Pro.

Attachments

• IMG_20220223_204621.jpg
    IMG_20220223_204621.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_20220223_204659.jpg
    IMG_20220223_204659.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 211
For the new App Vault I don't see sleep widget for the health app only steps widget, is there a way to add them again?

Poco F2 Pro.
The widgets for Health app are provided by the Health app itself. The app has no sleep widget.

The Stats and Sleep widgets are only available when Mi Fitness is installed.
We don't include Mi Fitness because it's not fully translated to English and has some bloat in Chinese.

The widgets for Health app are provided by the Health app itself. The app has no sleep widget.

We don't include Mi Fitness because it's not fully translated to English and has some bloat in Chinese.

Thanks for the clarification. There was a sleep widget in the previous App vault that was very useful and convenient to see when I swipe to the App vault I don't know why it was removed. Guess for now I will check it inside the Health app.

Reactions: biscoot
Thanks for the clarification. There was a sleep widget in the previous App vault that was very useful and convenient to see when I swipe to the App vault I don't know why it was removed. Guess for now I will check it inside the Health app.
ohh u mean like this

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-23-15-45-02-297_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-23-15-45-02-297_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 224

hi
the mi fitness i use is translated into my lang

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-23-16-11-10-745_com.mi.health.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-23-16-11-10-745_com.mi.health.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 200
hi
the mi fitness i use is translated into my lang
Most of the UI is translated but not everything. Some dialogs are fully in Chinese, Chinese in certain titles, and there are some cards that are in Chinese and redirect to a Chinese website. Anyway, with Mi Fitness installed you should now be able to see the widgets in the App vault's picker.

Reactions: biscoot
is it possible to get Google driving assistant to work? On my redmi k30pro i dont get it.
Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps -> (3-dot menu icon) -> Default apps -> Assist & voice input -> Digital assistant app
Make sure "Google" is selected.

Also since this Update the poco boot Animation is Back.
What POCO boot animation?...

Screen stays on by itself, not respecting the screen timeout setting too many times in this build, at least in K40pro/mi11i. Yesterday I forgot to turn it off manually at night and it stayed on all night, woke up with 3% battery.

Screen stays on by itself, not respecting the screen timeout setting too many times in this build, at least in K40pro/mi11i. Yesterday I forgot to turn it off manually at night and it stayed on all night, woke up with 3% battery.
Confirm that on Mi 11 i

Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps -> (3-dot menu icon) -> Default apps -> Assist & voice input -> Digital assistant app
Make sure "Google" is selected.

What POCO boot animation?...

Google is selected as assistant App. I tried every Option i found but driving assistant isnt available. With my mi 11 lite on official global rom it works so i thougt it is maybe because of chinese rom base.

The boot Animation now Changes on direct from redmi to Poco. Before it was only redmi shown. But that is no problem for me.

Thx for your work

Hi, just a quick update. I can notice a very obvious heating issue after this update, my device is Poco F3, no such issue before with any of the Miui EU Rom. My phone was never hot during gaming but in this version it is very hot.

Most of the UI is translated but not everything. Some dialogs are fully in Chinese, Chinese in certain titles, and there are some cards that are in Chinese and redirect to a Chinese website. Anyway, with Mi Fitness installed you should now be able to see the widgets in the App vault's picker.
i can't see it in app vault but in normal widgets

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-23-19-39-15-676_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-23-19-39-15-676_com.android.chrome.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 171
  • Screenshot_2022-02-23-19-39-22-501_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-23-19-39-22-501_com.android.chrome.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 178
Status
Not open for further replies.