MIUI 13 22.3.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did a fresh install of the latest MIUI 13 Weekly ROMs a couple of hours ago and Facebook and Instagram are constantly crashing. I have used several other apps like Messenger, and Maps and they are working fine. So, not all but some APPs are crashing. Any idea or update on this?

EDIT: I am using Mi11 Venus
it's happening as well in stock china rom .. the only solution and has always worked is to disable miui optimization in developer setting

sorry if i wrong..but idk what happen my device..before this its ok..since update from 22.2.23 to 22.3.3 (changelog wifi region) my network got a problem..notification was delay..whatsapp, telegram, messsenger when connect wifi even mobile data also..i try to chat using my second phone side by side..notification was delay..and one more thing the security scan stuck at 3% never resume like the leader say..waiting untill 20 minutes still at 3%..but i hope this week can fix the prob..so i decide to flash this week rom 22.3.16..the flashing was smooth..no problem as usual..but notification still same delay..and security scan also still stuck..i already change wifi region..many region i try..browsing media social no problem..watching youtube no problem..notification only delay..so now i decide to revert back to 22.2.23 because 22.2.23 have no problem at all..im very sorry..im just share my experience..before this many user complaint about notification delay on rom 22.3.3 especially mix 4 device..if i only complaint maybe im wrong when flashing..again i really sorry..this is my experience using rom 22.3.3 and 22.3.16..
I have the same problem with my MIX4 on 22.3.3

Sad to hear that 22.3.16 still doesn't fix it.

So..continue use 22.2.23 and hope this bug can fix on next version

I think wifi region features that caused notification delayed
Same problem as me... Apps has no response.. And someone Else... WiFi doesnt work correctly with Region option... Lots of delays with the Messages.. Switching back to 2.3.22

Thanks for the hard work
My Mi 11 works fine
I love the new widget look, but only have one question that
will it possible get calender widget with new update

the notification icon only shows 1 icon, if you scroll down it shows more, for example Gmail eBay etc.but only 1 icon telegram and yes later notification message comesand yes later notification message comes

Reactions: bajoo and Kaylan
Thanks for the hard work
My Mi 11 works fine
I love the new widget look, but only have one question that
will it possible get calender widget with new update
Which rom version do you come from? I didnt notice anything new from last version in widget...

Possible to send some screenshots ? Thanks !

Thanks, it works very well at the moment on Poco f3

Last edited by a moderator:
Same problem as me... Apps has no response.. And someone Else... WiFi doesnt work correctly with Region option... Lots of delays with the Messages.. Switching back to 2.3.22
So on mobile data is no delay?

the notification icon only shows 1 icon, if you scroll down it shows more, for example Gmail eBay etc.but only 1 icon telegram and yes later notification message comesand yes later notification message comes

I noticed the same thing and I wonder if it is normal and how to manage to show more than one icon at the same time?

Last edited:
Reactions: bajoo
I have been doing the installation for several weeks without formatting the phone, sometimes it freezes in the app, it stops advancing, I have to wait about 5 minutes for it to react again, it would have something to do with not doing wipes, they recommend installing by formatting?

Poco F3, tracking speed of car with GPS is still broken. Speed keeps dropping to 0 before jumping back to correct speed. I don't know if it's polling rate, or whatever. But it started after 22.2.17/19 build.

I successfully updated to the latest weekly beta - 22.3.16 on Xiaomi Mi 10T, but I noticed that I have only 1 icon in notification you can see on my screenshot but there are more when I expand the bar. Is it normal and how to be shown more icons?

Attachments

• 1647594001371.jpg
    1647594001371.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 215
  • 1647594001365.jpg
    1647594001365.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 224
Reactions: bajoo
I have been doing the installation for several weeks without formatting the phone, sometimes it freezes in the app, it stops advancing, I have to wait about 5 minutes for it to react again, it would have something to do with not doing wipes, they recommend installing by formatting?
On major updates (e.g. A11 => A12 and/or Miui 12 => 13) its always good to do fresh install, especially if there are issues. I had performance issues on my first dirty flash from A11 => A12, Geekbench was down with around 15% (~30% on the cpu score). ALl solved back then with clean install.

Reactions: katerpanne
As always just confirmation that there are no performance issues on Poco F3. Geekbench is always at around 960/3250. Great ROM and thank you.

On mobile data also apps are crashing.. Sometimes in Google Chrome seems to be no connection..after airplane mode it works for some couple of time..
What is crashing? You said, you had a notifications delay..

Status
Not open for further replies.