MIUI 13 22.3.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my POCO F3, the refresh rate randomly drops back to 60 Hz even though 120 is selected. Everything else seems to work without issues.
Put your palm over your screen to check if it's hot, Because mine does that when the screen gets hot

On my POCO F3, the refresh rate randomly drops back to 60 Hz even though 120 is selected. Everything else seems to work without issues.
Which is exactly how dynamic refresh rate works.
So it's not an issue if it's working as intended :emoji_thumbsup:

Reactions: biscoot
It should drop to 60 Hz only when the screen is static. But these reports are so vague that it's impossible to say what the situation really is.

I have a question

Now I am rooted, i patched the boot.img with magisk and pushed the patched boot.img to the device via ADB and fastboot

What will happens uf I update to the latest version (this version 22.3.16),, will i lose root access, or the modules i had installed already before or what? Will any conflict will happen when i try to update to the latest version PLS someone help

THX in advance.

Anyone else here getting random disconnection in android auto? All the weekly roms for android 12 has this issue. It will disconnect and reconnect back randomly.

Reactions: Neutron82
Read an article that said global MIUI 13 is coming "very soon" for 10t pro ... Does this mean new camera blobs? And in case are you going to re-upload the "current" (when new MIUI is dropped) weekly or are you waiting next weekly?

Leute, ich bin derzeit auf Arrow OS 12 (Poco F3) und möchte zu MIUI zurückkehren. Kann ich die neueste EU wöchentlich über das Arrow OS flashen, oder muss ich zurück auf Lager gehen und dann die Xaiomi EU flashen?
Jawohl
Guys I am currently on Arrow OS 12 (Poco F3), and looking to go back to MIUI. Can I flash latest EU weekly over the Arrow OS, or I have to go back to stock and then flash the Xaiomi EU?
You'd better flash clean otherwise you may get brix or bootloop

Reactions: spahabih
I have a issue with mi fitness. The app Is in english (my phone has talian language) and inside i cannot able to configure "Alexa" and credit card on my mi band 6 NFC. If i install mi fitness from PlayStore on another devices (samsung's wife for example) the app Is in italian and all Is working. Why? Can i do?

Found a strange bug on Mix 4
When I'm in an app the clock on top left stops synchronizing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-08-16-32-43-800_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-08-16-32-43-800_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_2022-03-08-16-32-41-908_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-08-16-32-41-908_com.miui.home.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_2022-03-12-16-12-13-777_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-12-16-12-13-777_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot_2022-03-12-16-12-12-356_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-12-16-12-12-356_com.miui.home.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 112
my poco f3 also has this problem and when it drops to 60hz it doesn't go back to 120hz and in the refresh rate settings it doesn't have the dynamic refresh rate option so poco f3 still doesn't support dynamic refresh rate so it's a rom problem.

• Haha
Reactions: geoorg
my poco f3 also has this problem and when it drops to 60hz it doesn't go back to 120hz and in the refresh rate settings it doesn't have the dynamic refresh rate option so poco f3 still doesn't support dynamic refresh rate so it's a rom problem.
Dude, you really need to go read up on what "dynamic refresh rate" is.
Not a topic for this thread.
Enjoy!

But since you're certain it's a ROM problem, please give us a fix. We are all counting on you

It should drop to 60 Hz only when the screen is static. But these reports are so vague that it's impossible to say what the situation really is.

Today my Poco F3 snapped to 60hz, the first time ever. In settings was 120hz, after setting to 60 and back to 120 everything seems to be okay again.

Status
Not open for further replies.