MIUI 13 22.3.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today my Poco F3 snapped to 60hz, the first time ever. In settings was 120hz, after setting to 60 and back to 120 everything seems to be okay again.
This should be MIUI issue, i had same issue on MIUI 12 but when i flahed a pixel rom i was with highest hz without issue anymore.

Xiaomi eu team just doing a porting of china based MIUI, they dont modify or fix MIUI issue.

Which is exactly how dynamic refresh rate works.
So it's not an issue if it's working as intended :emoji_thumbsup:
I should have specified that it doesn't revert back to 120, and as others have now reported it as well it seems to be an issue with this version. Maybe caused by using an app that changes it to 60 and something stops it going back to 120? Hopefully will get fixed for the next release.

I should have specified that it doesn't revert back to 120, and as others have now reported it as well it seems to be an issue with this version. Maybe caused by using an app that changes it to 60 and something stops it going back to 120? Hopefully will get fixed for the next release.
Yea, sometimes people don't report their issue correctly or don't provide sufficient information.
But like you said, if it doesn't go back to 120hz, then it seems to be an issue.
Hopefully it gets fixed soon :emoji_thumbsup:

Yea, sometimes people don't report their issue correctly or don't provide sufficient information.
But like you said, if it doesn't go back to 120hz, then it seems to be an issue.
Hopefully it gets fixed soon :emoji_thumbsup:
I turned it to 60Hz since I got the phone one year ago, because I haven't seen it working at 120 Hz.
No regret!

Reactions: biscoot
Flash on MIX 4 great rom guys, but yes i can confirm the Drop to 60hz, for me its when i open my camera, it drops to 60 then doesnt seem to want to go back, ive actually had this issue for quite a while. Im sure it will be fixed.
Also ive done a search, but cant see an answer, my ok google is still not working on lockscreen, i swear i read this was fixed or is it still ongoing?.

Reactions: ToneLa
Dude, you really need to go read up on what "dynamic refresh rate" is.
Not a topic for this thread.
Enjoy!

But since you're certain it's a ROM problem, please give us a fix. We are all counting on you
I'm not a rom developer just a user who is reporting a possible bug or issue in the rom! you have to learn to listen to users and stop getting into the habit that they are smart and others are stupid! stop being arrogant

MI10T lite: since installing this version, my smartphone still shuts down at night as before, but energy consumption has increased from 2-3% to 25-30%! The curve is steeper than during daytime use. Since there was a problem with the update, I reflashed the ROM again, but without success! Go back to the previous I do not want because of the change of Mi-Fit app!

Attachments

• planen.jpg
    planen.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 173
  • Nacht.jpg
    Nacht.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 175
I'm not a rom developer just a user who is reporting a possible bug or issue in the rom! you have to learn to listen to users and stop getting into the habit that they are smart and others are stupid! stop being arrogant
My apologies for offending you.
But you made an incorrect assumption.
You don't need to be a rom developer to know what dynamic refresh rate is.
Have a lovely day :)

If I decide to go back to previous weekly beta 22.3.3 from 22.3.16 due to problem with showing 1 notification (the latest on) in the status bar, can I use only update bat (without formating)?

Last edited:
I can not open security notification ,when I get something from security , low battery or to clean cache it stay like this..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-20-13-11-09-907_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-20-13-11-09-907_com.miui.home.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 145

not being arrongant or what, there's bug section that u can post about the issue.cheers

Reactions: geoorg
I have this behavior. When new notifications arrive from two different apps, in the status bar the last notification app icon appears over the others. No more icons side by side, but only the last one. If I dismiss the last notification, the previous one appears with the icon. This on Xiaomi 11 lite 5g ne (lisa).

Reactions: carR9 and bajoo
hi.. based on the tutorials on youtube, there are folders called platform-tools.. may i know why there is no such folder in this version?

instagram crashes a few seconds after open it. mi 10t lite 22.3.16
log:
Code:
java.lang.SecurityException: getLine1NumberForDisplay: Neither user 10215 nor current process has android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE, android.permission.READ_SMS, or android.permission.READ_PHONE_NUMBERS
    at android.os.Parcel.createExceptionOrNull(Unknown Source:7)
    at android.os.Parcel.createException(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:11)
    at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:10)
    at com.android.internal.telephony.ITelephony$Stub$Proxy.getLine1NumberForDisplay(Unknown Source:54)
    at android.telephony.TelephonyManager.getLine1Number(Unknown Source:19)
    at android.telephony.TelephonyManager.getLine1Number(Unknown Source:4)
    at X.DR8.A02(:14)
    at X.9Ix.A00(:0)
    at com.facebook.redex.AnonEListenerShape71S0200000_I1.onEvent(:861)
    at X.2pY.A01(:113)
    at X.31d.handleMessage(:59)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
    at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Unknown Source:176)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:76)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:138)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:309)
    at Z.init(1647787065106-c6c51167-599c-fb98-dff2-95307070b0e4)

instagram crashes a few seconds after open it. mi 10t lite 22.3.16
log:
Code:
java.lang.SecurityException: getLine1NumberForDisplay: Neither user 10215 nor current process has android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE, android.permission.READ_SMS, or android.permission.READ_PHONE_NUMBERS
    at android.os.Parcel.createExceptionOrNull(Unknown Source:7)
    at android.os.Parcel.createException(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:11)
    at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:10)
    at com.android.internal.telephony.ITelephony$Stub$Proxy.getLine1NumberForDisplay(Unknown Source:54)
    at android.telephony.TelephonyManager.getLine1Number(Unknown Source:19)
    at android.telephony.TelephonyManager.getLine1Number(Unknown Source:4)
    at X.DR8.A02(:14)
    at X.9Ix.A00(:0)
    at com.facebook.redex.AnonEListenerShape71S0200000_I1.onEvent(:861)
    at X.2pY.A01(:113)
    at X.31d.handleMessage(:59)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
    at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Unknown Source:176)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:76)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:138)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:309)
    at Z.init(1647787065106-c6c51167-599c-fb98-dff2-95307070b0e4)
Thanks for the log! did you check if you are alone with this issue?

If I decide to go back to previous weekly beta 22.3.3 from 22.3.16 due to problem with showing 1 notification (the latest on) in the status bar, can I use only update bat (without formating)?
I'm also considering going back one version, and I'm wondering if it can be done without data loss?

One question regarding Mi Fitness app. In the screen after a workout is done the map is not showing up. Is that normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.